PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Competition Cycle

  1. #1

    Competition Cycle

    Dear friends,

    which cycle would you recommend the last four till six weeks before competition for a female?
    Using Anavar solely or combined with Winstrol?

    Thank you and all the best!

  2. #2
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,405
    I would hesitate to recommend both at the same time for a female. Anavar is generally the safe bet, although some women are fine with winstrol which can have a little more profound effects (but also more profound side effects).

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sixxpackmiri View Post
    Dear friends,

    which cycle would you recommend the last four till six weeks before competition for a female?
    Using Anavar solely or combined with Winstrol?

    Thank you and all the best!
    Anavar would be my recommendation. Winstrol is not something I like females to use. There are too many sides with it, especially with females

  4. #4
    i certainly would not combine it with winstrol... thats way too much for a female

  5. #5
    Ok, thank you, guys. So it will be better to use Anavar solely. I have asked because Winstrol is popular for it's muscle gaining effects too, Anavar is just for becoming more defined, as I know. However, it will be my first time taking a "real steroid" apart from Sarms and Peptides, so I have to be carefully, you are right.

  6. #6
    im only recommending anavar... you have no business starting off with winstrol on your first time

  7. #7
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by sixxpackmiri View Post
    Ok, thank you, guys. So it will be better to use Anavar solely. I have asked because Winstrol is popular for it's muscle gaining effects too, Anavar is just for becoming more defined, as I know. However, it will be my first time taking a "real steroid" apart from Sarms and Peptides, so I have to be carefully, you are right.
    Anavar will definitely help you gain strength and muscle as a female. It's more profound for females than males for sure.

  8. #8
    Good, I will try after the peptides-cycle I currently use.

    Thank you, guys! :-)

  9. #9
    happy to help

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sixxpackmiri View Post
    Good, I will try after the peptides-cycle I currently use.

    Thank you, guys! :-)
    Glad to help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •