napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

common sense...

I know what yo speak of. I have several of them working for me. There are days I just want to scream!!! LOL

Oh good Lord who art in heaven, we don't ask for much, but on this day we ask that you bless Dylan with a little extra patience today lol!

Oh good Lord who art in heaven, we don't ask for much, but on this day we ask that you bless Dylan with a little extra patience today lol!
LOL brother, today has taken the cake and im literally hunched over the computer trying to keep typing in a fuckload of pain... if i raise my voice it hurts because of the stitches internally so im taking it out on the keyboard... i mean, i know the fucktardness is high daily but for some odd reason its even worse today... then i have to keep listening to the deca only questions all day because that fucktard found it necessary to actually make a video saying this was a good thing... i mean, for fucks sake bro... LOL i swear!

DYLAN I'M SURE IT CAN BE SUPER FRUSTRATING, BUT FOCUS ON ALL THE PEOPLE YOU DO HELP AND DO LISTEN....like me :)

Lol... Dylan, you're cracking me up bro. Common sense is like oil and water. They just don't go together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think iam out. These questions are just too much. I dont understand how Dylan and RickRock have the nerves to answer the same questions over and over again and basicly teaching users how to use steroids from 0 to 100, even though he put out so many informations in his videos. I think I'm back to my underground/oldschool forum where i actually learned something from experienced users and dont just asnwer newbiw posts over and over again.

Your doing a great job Dylan, really. I appreciate your hard work alot. I just bought sarms at sarmsx because you gave me so much free information and i think you deserve it. Of course the quality was very good too. But my motivation to try sarms was just to give you back a piece of what you are giving all the users and the information you gave me for free dayli.

The web needs someone like you. Thanks man!
thank you for this post brother, i really appreciate that a lot.. thank you!

Puff a lil' greenery... we can do it in tandem.
since my surgery, lets just say ive had extended sessions throughout the day and night LOL and you can tell on here when i type longer answers, well, theres an intricacy i have come out when i puff brother

Hahaha Dylan I think I know which fucknut you are talking bout,, the mega dosing deca only guy

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan I just watched your are your ready for steroids video... I'm 25 5 10 140lbs can you tell me how much tren to run on my first cycle?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom