napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming off of trt help.

Ydoc

Been on trt for a year and want to try and come off.
I went through a wellness clinic and since I've had nothing but issues.
What protocol do you guys suggest for coming off? I plan on asking them as well, but you guys seem more knowledgeable than they do. My test was in the 600s when I started the trt....they brought me up to 1200 and told me they can give me more if I want. I had gyno issues right out of the gate and they could never get my hormone levels correct. At that point I realized maybe these guys aren't the best to deal with.
I'm 31 and want to see if I can restore my normal levels again.
Thanks boys

They put you on trt when you were already in the 600s? I've always heard they were a little shady but whoa. Were you on an AI?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

You can definitely recover and come back after a time period of TRT. There have been guys who BnC for years and they were able to achieve normal function after coming off of everything.

IMO The most important factors regarding your success would be your test levels before you shut yourself down and the amount of time you were on. Obviously lower natural test levels with more time being shutdown will worsen recovery. There is also the chance you may never be able to recover natural testosterone production. You had levels in the 600s so even if you only achieved 60-70% of what you used to have naturally id still call that a success.

As far as protocols are concerned that will also depend on how long you where on. Id say less than a year you could probably get away with running an HCG, Nolva/Clomid combo. For over a year you should probably look into something much stronger like triptorelin. And yes you can get real pharmacy grade triptorelin without going thru too much trouble.. But i wouldnt try using trip unless hcg, nolva/Clomid doesnt work.

Id say try the traditional pct with hcg, nolva, and clomid and if you don't recover within 90 days after your last day of pct give triptorelin a chance. I don't think its approved for medical use in the USA but it is legal in Europe.

Do your own research so you can actually make an informed decision for yourself as this is your life we are talking about and ultimately you are the only one who is going to be effected by what you put inside your body.

Last edited:
Top Bottom