napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming off TRT

gameltor

Labs and bloodwork were done at the beginning of March confirming low T. As well as low estrogen and low prolactin. Nothing was even in the average range, all numbers were low. Dr. had me on Test Cyp 150mg/week. Started March 10, 2018. Hypothetically if i were to come off, would i still need the full recommended pct? And when would i start?

1 of the reasons to PCT is to get your body back to producing the test is was producing before you went on TRT.

Not being an expert on TRT; my guess is that you'd only get back to you March levels. Unless by some way the TRT somehow jump started your natural test production & you would eventually be back to normal ranges across the board.

So IMO coming off TRT wouldn't be in your best interest.

Labs and bloodwork were done at the beginning of March confirming low T. As well as low estrogen and low prolactin. Nothing was even in the average range, all numbers were low. Dr. had me on Test Cyp 150mg/week. Started March 10, 2018. Hypothetically if i were to come off, would i still need the full recommended pct? And when would i start?
What is ur reason for wanting to get off trt? If you do come off youre gonna face the same issues that sent you to the dr to get trt.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

whatever issues you had when you started using trt are only going to be worse when you come off... it is going to be something you likely regret... if you are intent then its going to require a longer pct... you havent been on it that long so its not like you need a 12 week pct but i would at least go 8 and like i said, chances are high you will likely be worse off but it might not be horrible since it hasnt been too long

Sometimes it takes a while to get things dialed in. I would try a different brand of Test or a different ester. Don't just stop... You need to move forward not backwards.

Well here's the deal. Was 8 weeks into a Ligandrol and S4 cycle when i got my labs taken. Labs had come back with my T and E both very very low. T was almost untraceable and Estrogren was less than 5. Should've given my body a break and PCT properly of the SARMS. But instead went right away to a T clinic and went on TRT.....not very smart by me. The SARMS had to either supress the hell out of me....or were liquid pro hos.

Sounds to me like you were using prohormones and not SARMs. I would try to run a full PCT and then get blood work 4-6 weeks after PCT is complete. That will give you a good idea of your baseline numbers.

Top Bottom