napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming to the end of first SARMS cycle

rudyimp

Hi Dylan

Firstly I want to thank you for the advice you gave me a couple of months back about SARMS...I am a 38 year old female, weightlifting for a long time, and was looking to put on more lean muscle with minimal fat. You recommended Ostarine at 25 mg per day, and Andarine at 50 mg per day and they've worked a treat - I'm in week 9 of a 12 week cycle. I've put on 2kg but also my body composition has changed - more muscle but less fat - so the scales are a minimum muscle mass gained! I'm also much stronger and my muscles are harder - so ALL good!

My boyfriend also got in on the action too - taking the same doses (I saw on your You Tube videos that this cycle would be appropriate for him) and his results are also excellent - again about 2kg gained and much harder and leaner.

Neither of us made any other changes in our routine (diet, exercise - except progressively lifting heavier as always!) - so I can attribute our increased gains to the SARMS.

I'd like some advice now on what to do post cycle.

For me, I understand that as a female I won't need PCT? And if so how long should I wait before starting another cycle?

For my bloke, I guess he'll need PCT (he's also an experienced weightlifter, 45 years old)? So what PCT do you recommend he take? And for how long? And then how long should he wait before starting another cycle?

Finally! Do you recommend the same SARMS stack for 12 weeks again - or a different combination (maybe something different for me vs my boyfriend)? Both our goals are still to build lean muscle and harden out, with minimal fat gain.

Thanks so much! You're the ONLY source I trust on this.

Hi Dylan

Firstly I want to thank you for the advice you gave me a couple of months back about SARMS...I am a 38 year old female, weightlifting for a long time, and was looking to put on more lean muscle with minimal fat. You recommended Ostarine at 25 mg per day, and Andarine at 50 mg per day and they've worked a treat - I'm in week 9 of a 12 week cycle. I've put on 2kg but also my body composition has changed - more muscle but less fat - so the scales are a minimum muscle mass gained! I'm also much stronger and my muscles are harder - so ALL good!

My boyfriend also got in on the action too - taking the same doses (I saw on your You Tube videos that this cycle would be appropriate for him) and his results are also excellent - again about 2kg gained and much harder and leaner.

Neither of us made any other changes in our routine (diet, exercise - except progressively lifting heavier as always!) - so I can attribute our increased gains to the SARMS.

I'd like some advice now on what to do post cycle.

For me, I understand that as a female I won't need PCT? And if so how long should I wait before starting another cycle?

For my bloke, I guess he'll need PCT (he's also an experienced weightlifter, 45 years old)? So what PCT do you recommend he take? And for how long? And then how long should he wait before starting another cycle?

Finally! Do you recommend the same SARMS stack for 12 weeks again - or a different combination (maybe something different for me vs my boyfriend)? Both our goals are still to build lean muscle and harden out, with minimal fat gain.

Thanks so much! You're the ONLY source I trust on this.

You should both wait for about 3 to 4 weeks before starting a new SARMs cycle. So you as a female, should just wait 4 weeks.
And your boyfriend should do his PCT and after that wait 4 weeks to start again.

PCT for your boyfriend looks like this:
Clomid @ 50mg/25mg/25mg/25mg (in mg per day for 4 weeks, so the first 7 days are 50mg per day)
GW-501516 @ 20mg everyday for those 4 weeks.

You can always try something different! In fact, we encourage you to try them all. Just keep your goals in mind when picking your SARMs :)

Thanks that's really helpful.

I see you recommend the PPAR GW501516 for my boyfriend...Is there anything you recommend I take in the 4 weeks between the SARMS cycle in order to help maintain muscle mass and hardness, and keep off fat? I'm worried I'm going to loose my gains, and especially that I'll loose the muscle hardness - this has been a real bug bear for me for years, so now I've achieved a harder physique I don't want to see it disappear!!

Thanks that's really helpful.

I see you recommend the PPAR GW501516 for my boyfriend...Is there anything you recommend I take in the 4 weeks between the SARMS cycle in order to help maintain muscle mass and hardness, and keep off fat? I'm worried I'm going to loose my gains, and especially that I'll loose the muscle hardness - this has been a real bug bear for me for years, so now I've achieved a harder physique I don't want to see it disappear!!

IF you even lose any mass in those 4 weeks, it will be grams, not more. :) You can take GW up to 16 weeks at a time, so you can extend that if you want. Do not overthink it and stay working out during the 4 weeks and your body will not think of losing muscle mass!

"Use it or lose it." is what they say. ;)

What will be your goals for the next cycle?

Ok thanks for the reassurance - I guess I'm just paranoid!! I'll take GW as well as my BF...if anything it'll make me feel better psychologically!!

I think for the next cycle I'm still looking to build lean muscle and improve hardness but I'd definitely like to drop a little body fat. I'm 5'7'', 64kg, and about 15% body fat (done properly with callipers not those ridiculous machines!!)...so if the scales stayed roughly the same but I saw continued improvements in hardness and a little less fat (actually just around my middle!) I'd be very pleased.

I know my BF is certainly wanting to build more lean muscle (he's 45 now and realistic, so he's not looking for huge gains, but he'd like about 5 kg more (he's 5'11'', 89kg, and about 12% body fat).

Cheers!

You will need no pct, but your boyfriend will. This is the pct he needs to run

GW 20mg per day
Clomid 50/25/25/25

I strongly suggest adding in gw to your next cycle along with the s4 and mk2866

For your boyfriend, I recommend the following

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Take about 4 weeks off after cycle/pct and you can start a new cycle. That applies to you both

Thanks RickRock. I'll definitely add in GW and get BF on the stack you suggest. He's seen decent gains with the MK and S4 but it'll be good for him to try a more mass focused cycle. Cheers!

I would still suggest she take gw, as even being female may still spike cortisol.

In reality, you should take gw during ANY cycle to maximize workout intensity.

I live off that stuff.

i completely agree with jp on that one... i do not run any cycles without gw...

congratulations on such a successful cycle!!

let me give you both layouts on what to do next... you only need 3-4 weeks off in between your cycles before starting a new one...

for YOU

here is the link to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

for your boyfriend

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

gw and ostarine (my personal fav stack) make an awesome combo, adding S4 is the cherry on top. Run the gw straight through to 16w.

Thank you so much Dylan! Its been a fantastic 2 months - and the results are still coming in these last few weeks of the cycle! Will buy and do exactly what you say!

Cheers

Thank you so much Dylan! Its been a fantastic 2 months - and the results are still coming in these last few weeks of the cycle! Will buy and do exactly what you say!

Cheers
absolutely awesome to hear and im very proud of you both! let me know anytime you have questions and please keep us updated on your results!

Thanks RickRock. I'll definitely add in GW and get BF on the stack you suggest. He's seen decent gains with the MK and S4 but it'll be good for him to try a more mass focused cycle. Cheers!
My pleasure to help! If you have any other questions just let me know!

Top Bottom