napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming Back From a Broken Collarbone

GreekGodMartel

About 6 weeks ago I broke my collarbone and haven't been able workout since. I am a 20-year-old 6'1 lifter. I was about 205 and am now about 180(lost some fat but mostly muscle mass). I lost a decent amount of size and am going to run an LGD cycle to gain back what I lost. I plan on running 10mg per day for 8 weeks and then pcting with Androst 3,5 Dien7, 17 Didne for three pills a day for 30 days starting the day after I stop taking LGD. Does this seem like a good approach(my first time doing Sarms)?

No bro lol why would you use an AI as pct. Run it for 12 weeks at 10mg.
PCT Clomid for 4 weeks 50/25/25/25

I thought AI blocks aromatase which can transform to estradiol, an estrogen, through the process aromatization? Why would an AI not regulate the estrogen in your body after a cycle? Thanks for the advide, I'll run it for 12 weeks instead of 8.

Sarms don’t aromatize they suppress testosterone production. Clomid will help bring levels back to normal

no it does not at all... sarms DO NOT convert to estrogen.. it makes less than no sense to run an ai with them, unless you dont have a real sarm, then it would make sense... this is how to run the cycle properly..

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom