esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Come to the end of my first lgd cycle

Come to the end of my first lgd cycle

Sat will be my last official day..

For the past 6 weeks I've been running lgd every day.

The first couple days I took 2.5mgs just to see how my body reacted. Then I bumped it up to 5 a week later and then 10 the rest of my cycle.

I also decided to only take 5mgs on my off/ rest days.

The final results... I lost a decent amount of weight and gained 8lbs of muscle. It could have been more but my job destroys me so on some days I didn't lift or I only lifted for a short amount of time.

As far as sides... I didn't notice any. My little guy still works too with no issue. I have noticed my energy level dropping. I'm much more sleepy in the mornings.

Other than that, all is good. I'm going to take a 3 week break and jump back in, but this time I'm thinking about stacking with another one. Not sure which one though.

Rad seems promising but the sides sound a little more serious.

where did you get your sarms? 6 weeks is really only half of a cycle...

8lbs of muscle in 6 weeks!? Really? I'm sceptical of that.

Sorry, my cycle is closer to 8 weeks. I checked my calendar and I started on 5/3.

That's about 1lb a week while losing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijeelan View Post
    Sorry, my cycle is closer to 8 weeks. I checked my calendar and I started on 5/3.

How are you measuring this?

Body fat caliper and a couple simple equations.

Youíre initial post was a little confusing. You said youíve lost weight, but gained 8lbs of muscle? Iím about to run a LDG + S4 stack so Iím interested in your results. What were youíre starting stats? Weight, BF%, and what are they now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mijeelan View Post

do you not realize how great these results are especially in that short of time frame