napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Combining pre-Workout with Cardazol

JamieFox

Hi,

So currently I do fasted training early morning and I take a pre-workout supplement that contains HMB and Yohimbine. I prefer to continue with this as it is helps with fasted training (retaining muscle) but I would also like to give Cardazol a try. Any suggestions on how to combine Cardazol with my current pre-workout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Banned Nutrition fat loss supplement...

Trying to figure out if i can combine it with yohimbine and hmb (current preworkout supplement) or fit it in after workout without negative effects....

Hi,

So currently I do fasted training early morning and I take a pre-workout supplement that contains HMB and Yohimbine. I prefer to continue with this as it is helps with fasted training (retaining muscle) but I would also like to give Cardazol a try. Any suggestions on how to combine Cardazol with my current pre-workout?

I've done this. It's fine to combine them. Just know you'll need less preworkout than normal or it will be too much stim

Tried it this morning (2 capsules) with esarms GW. Seems to work nicely all combined together. Not getting that jittery stim effect at all- just a consistent smooth energy increase with a bit of a well being feeling - not sure how to explain. I will try to slowly increase by 1 cap till I reach 6 caps a day. Can’t take any after 4-5 pm if I want to sleep....

Tried it this morning (2 capsules) with esarms GW. Seems to work nicely all combined together. Not getting that jittery stim effect at all- just a consistent smooth energy increase with a bit of a well being feeling - not sure how to explain. I will try to slowly increase by 1 cap till I reach 6 caps a day. Can’t take any after 4-5 pm if I want to sleep....

Thanks for the update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom