napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Combatting Trenbolone side effects with GW501516: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I discuss how to combat cardiovascular, cholesterol and blood pressure issues when using trenbolone with GW501516. The title says it all... Learn how using GW501516 can mitigate and protect against these very strong side effects that come with trenbolone use... Do not miss this video!

Combatting Trenbolone side effects with GW501516: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlTh6pp65Vk

Awesome video. I consider GW a must any time tren is used. It cuts down on side effects for cardiovascular endurance, lipids, and blood pressure considerably

I'm running Tren ace with GW and I did an hour cardio no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gw with tren is a game changer for sure

Yes it is helped my Cholesterol also from 260 to 185.

I ran 50mg Tren ace ed for 3 weeks no sides upped it to 75mg eod for a week no sides as of test maybe still early but GW def helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this... its extremely important and beneficial to everyone using tren!

I don't do actual cardio, but I'll say this I don't get winded when I cut rest periods between sets on heavy tren cycles. I don't drink so I mix it w/ grapefruit juice as I understands it gets it going faster. GW and MK 677 are the money shot.

I don't do actual cardio, but I'll say this I don't get winded when I cut rest periods between sets on heavy tren cycles. I don't drink so I mix it w/ grapefruit juice as I understands it gets it going faster. GW and MK 677 are the money shot.
fuck yeah bro... i dont run the same sarms e very cycle except GW... i never run anything without it... theres not just performance enhancement benefits, but also a lot of protective benefits as well...

fuck yeah bro... i dont run the same sarms e very cycle except GW... i never run anything without it... theres not just performance enhancement benefits, but also a lot of protective benefits as well...
Agreed. I always find a way to incorporate gw into every cycle

Agreed. I always find a way to incorporate gw into every cycle
what i always say is that its the ultimate performance enhancer and when you can enhance your performance to the highest regard, then you will ultimately get the largest amount of results possible...

Top Bottom