napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Combating tren side effects

Champ14

Im 34 years old and ive taken tren a lot. By far my favorite compound. I just started week 4 of 450mg tren e with 400mg test cyp with 50 mg anadrol. I notice my blood pressure is not as high as usual and the night sweats are not as bad as usual. Im taking arimadex .5 every 3rd day and caber .25 twice a week. If i am doing a better job of combating prolactin will that take away some of the side effects like night sweats and high blood pressure. Forgot to mention also taking mk-2866.

no, prolactin has nothing to do with it... GW501516 is a MUST with tren... it was actually DESIGNED to treat cholesterol bro! that was the intended use of it at first.. it also definitely helps lower your blood pressure and on top of that, it offsets the cardio issues you get with tren as well... here is the link for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

For night sweats eat less carbs in the pm . Cholesterol and cardio atrophy can be combated with GW-50516 . Any other problems PM me ill shoot you some more tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im 34 years old and ive taken tren a lot. By far my favorite compound. I just started week 4 of 450mg tren e with 400mg test cyp with 50 mg anadrol. I notice my blood pressure is not as high as usual and the night sweats are not as bad as usual. Im taking arimadex .5 every 3rd day and caber .25 twice a week. If i am doing a better job of combating prolactin will that take away some of the side effects like night sweats and high blood pressure. Forgot to mention also taking mk-2866.

Side effects vary from person to person and cycle to cycle. You just never know exactly how Tren will affect you.

Side effects vary from person to person and cycle to cycle. You just never know exactly how Tren will affect you.

Agreed, tren is not simplistic. I'm going through it pretty rough right now too haha, had to lower dose after only a couple weeks it was kicking my ass. All I did was transition from deca to tren and boom it hit me harsh

I agree with both NY and RR on this. I'm passionate about tren. It's my thing. I get the sweats bad. Soaking the mattress type sweats. I run my doses like NY... we're just that in sync with one another I guess... or fucking insane. Sides are sides are sides. If you're seriously looking to mitigate them don't run it as some react differently. Anything 700mg and below keeps me on point. If I smash 900mg of it I recommend you hide the women, all your crack cocaine and puppies. God I love the taste of honey BBQ puppy [emoji190].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is near and dear to my heart. Literally right now [emoji91].

Sides vary WIDELY person to person. For example after a few years of use, like now, I have developed an odd hypoglycemic response at times. I literally have to carry something extremely sugary with me at all times. A snickers, candy bar, whatever.

I'll out of no where get sweaty and Shakey ( not the typical tren type) and have to get sugar in Me rapidly. Within minutes I'm fine. Sweating and all that stop. It's weird.

The other side effects. Like your bloods. Well obviously the more support the better.

The possible mental/ emotional issues. This can be a real issue for some.

This is not a joke. If I run tren about 700mg ( I do NOT condone this) I will get the well known high dose side effects like vivid dreams. But it can get so severe that I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not. I've dreamt of murder and raping a corpse that I hung from meat hooks and skinned like a deer.

Odd part? Some of the most peaceful sleep I ever got.

Tren is not to be triffled with. I could go on for days.. As I have ran it more then most, in doses most won't touch in ways that would that are abstract. It's a hot little thing at the bar that takes your home and your never heard from again.

NY out.

Believe in the unbelievable.

Ahhhh, I'mma have to try that thanks !

Tren is near and dear to my heart. Literally right now [emoji91].

Sides vary WIDELY person to person. For example after a few years of use, like now, I have developed an odd hypoglycemic response at times. I literally have to carry something extremely sugary with me at all times. A snickers, candy bar, whatever.

I'll out of no where get sweaty and Shakey ( not the typical tren type) and have to get sugar in Me rapidly. Within minutes I'm fine. Sweating and all that stop. It's weird.

The other side effects. Like your bloods. Well obviously the more support the better.

The possible mental/ emotional issues. This can be a real issue for some.

This is not a joke. If I run tren about 700mg ( I do NOT condone this) I will get the well known high dose side effects like vivid dreams. But it can get so severe that I'm not sure if I'm dreaming or not. I've dreamt of murder and raping a corpse that I hung from meat hooks and skinned like a deer.

Odd part? Some of the most peaceful sleep I ever got.

Tren is not to be triffled with. I could go on for days.. As I have ran it more then most, in doses most won't touch in ways that would that are abstract. It's a hot little thing at the bar that takes your home and your never heard from again.

NY out.

Do you also get the chills ?

Same here it's been sweats, then chills. Ill sweat while under the blanket but if I throw the covers off it's cold AF so I just get up, switch tank tops and get back under the covers. Was thinking of just sleeping with sweat pants and top instead of under the blanket

Yup heartburn Very common..
Sucks..prilosec helps

I've been trying to use tums fucken chewies lol, seems to help a bit. I also drink milk. But I definitely notice it, and I barely was at 400mg I dropped that to 280. Every time I use tren my dosages are always different, I have to adjust to the situation. Sometimes I can get away with more, sometimes less. And as I age seems more towards lower dose feels better for me.

Yup heartburn Very common..
Sucks..prilosec helps

But like u said earlier, I may have to lean towards deca more often for choice of nor19 in the future. My girl keeps telling me to up the tren, no pain no gain as she sees me struggle lol. She's kidding tho of course hahaha, she hates that I get up every 2 hours to change tank tops keeps waking her and she's pregnant

Happy wife happy life. Try prilosec. It's OTC. Or save the tren for short bursts before summer. Or in the winter when it's cold. There's usually how I do it. It be snowing and I'm in a wife beater lol

Gotcha, lol. The sweats for me wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't fucken freezing at the same time. It's like I'm forced to stay under the cover and sweat or freeze my ass off... It's relentless.

Bro that's so funny. I'll be wearing a hoodie with a wife beater under it and taking off hoodie every five minutes. Miss NY just says good lord here we go again..LOLL

The struggle is real ! Hahaha. I be trying to get up as quietly as I can to change clothes but be getting caught same as u

Top Bottom