napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Combating scar tissue from ed or eod pins

bigunitny

Any advice on this one ? Considering propionate, acetate, and other short esters any ideas on how to prevent this ?

Use the smallest guage needle possible. Right now I'm pinning Trestolone ed with a 26g 1in with no problems whatsoever. You just have to be patient pushing the oil through such a small needle because it takes a while. I've even heard of guys using 27g also. Rotate pinning sites...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't pin winstrol in your calves

Ever...

But yeah, cycle through sites and you should be perfectly fine

Don't think I'll ever do calves lol. VG, front delt, side delt, 3 pec locations, tris have been what I've been doing. Occasionally quads, I like every other location better tho.

Don't think I'll ever do calves lol. VG, front delt, side delt, 3 pec locations, tris have been what I've been doing. Occasionally quads, I like every other location better tho.
I've only done the basics... Glutes, quads, and delts. I'm actually a little afraid to try anywhere else.

Pharma Lady Rep

Use the smallest guage needle possible. Right now I'm pinning Trestolone ed with a 26g 1in with no problems whatsoever. You just have to be patient pushing the oil through such a small needle because it takes a while. I've even heard of guys using 27g also. Rotate pinning sites...

Pharma Lady Rep

also wondering OP, what gauge are you using ? and are you warming up the oil/being patient during injection?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
Faster. Bigger. Stronger.

Pecs? I never would have thought there! Am using my quads and delts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's much better.

I think telling your wife/gf you're selling your inject stick on the internet might go over differently than you had planned lol

Top Bottom