napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coinbase closed my account

Dangans

What's up all

Did this happen to anyone else coinbase closed my account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never heard of this, strange

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

never heard of this, strange

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

This is the email is got from them

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Coinbase. Our primary goal is to make digital currency safe and secure for our customers. Coinbase is a regulated Money Services Business under FinCEN (FinCEN.gov), and as part of achieving this goal, we are legally obligated to implement regulatory compliance mechanisms.

Upon careful review, we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of our Terms of Service and we regret to inform you that we can no longer provide you with access to our service. We respectfully request that you follow the on-screen instructions presented when you log into your Coinbase account to send any remaining balance offsite to an external address.

Should you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Respectfully,

Coinbase Customer Support

I've heard of this happening to people who have "questionable" transfers. Just use BTC-E, they're less invasive and could care less wtf you do with your money. Coinbase is practically turning into PayPal

I've heard of this happening to people who have "questionable" transfers. Just use BTC-E, they're less invasive and could care less wtf you do with your money. Coinbase is practically turning into PayPal

Thx for the reply. I didn't do anything I made 2 transactions. I read that the bank I'm banking with could be the reason.

That's fucked up bro. Makes you wanna think it's big brother.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

This is the email is got from them

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Coinbase. Our primary goal is to make digital currency safe and secure for our customers. Coinbase is a regulated Money Services Business under FinCEN (FinCEN.gov), and as part of achieving this goal, we are legally obligated to implement regulatory compliance mechanisms.

Upon careful review, we believe your account has engaged in prohibited use in violation of our Terms of Service and we regret to inform you that we can no longer provide you with access to our service. We respectfully request that you follow the on-screen instructions presented when you log into your Coinbase account to send any remaining balance offsite to an external address.

Should you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Respectfully,

Coinbase Customer Support

Same thing here

Top Bottom