domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee?

Coffee?

Kind of a dumb question but i used to never drink anything with caffeine in it such as coffee. Until recently ive been drinking about 2-3 cups a day because i had switched my workout from the evening to now the early morning around 6-7AM. It has really given me a huge boost and i feel great and much more energetic of course but does coffee really present any real health benefits? Increased metabolism? Of course there are several studies and articles written about if and the health postives/negatives and i know its JUST coffee.....just wanted to see what some other guys thoughts were on it?

If you drink coffee black it's definitely safe in moderation. It's all the other crap people usually add to it that's bad.

I personally drink a lot of coffee 6-8 cups every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    If you drink coffee black it's definitely safe in moderation. It's all the other crap people usually add to it that's bad.

I personally drink a lot of coffee 6-8 cups every day.
    holy shit man thats alot. I took clen with two cups the other day and not thinking....my heart rate on level 8 on the stairmaster peaked at 165. and i dont put anything in it at all besides the 0 calorie sweeteners called stevia or whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    holy shit man thats alot...
    I'm getting old (almost 50). I need all the extra help I can get... Lol.

VIP Member
    Coffee is good as far as I'm concerned and if it isn't too bad because I'm addicted!

I believe it is also helpful for dental health to some degree.

the caffeine in coffee can boost ur metabolic rate and in turn, increase fat burning, but after a while people become tolerant to the effects/the caffeine and it stops working

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    the caffeine in coffee can boost ur metabolic rate and in turn, increase fat burning, but after a while people become tolerant to the effects/the caffeine and it stops working

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order
    yup pretty much like the ECA stack, good for couple of weeks then the body gets used to it pretty much. Thanks for the replies guys

I run 4 cups of black coffee a day and have defiantly noticed a metabolic boost from it . Also it keeps me sane when in a calorie deficit.

Coffe is fine, especially if you aren't using creamer and sugar. I generally have a cup each morning

Bro, be careful. I like coffee so much and used to drink it a lot.. So it caused tachycardia and i slowed down the pace...