napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cmb's. Transformation contest log

cmb5017

Sup brothers..not starting until Feb 1st but gona go ahead and lay out my proposed lay out.

1-4 drol 50 mgs ed
1-8 ment 50 mgs eod
1-12 sustanon 500 mgs ew
1-12 Proviron 50 mgs ed
8- 12 winny 40 mgs ed
Aromasin 25 mgs eod (adjust as needed)
Caber .5 e3d

I really had my mind set on Valhalla eq at 800 mgs with that but unfortunately I just couldn't budget it in this go around. This will be a recomp..adding size reducing bf.
This is my 2cd go with drol..I couldn't hang last time and stopped, but Dylan's cycle really inspired me to try it again..I'll start at 25 mgs and Gage it from there..hopefully I'll be able to get up to 50 at least 2 weeks in. The trestalone is a new beast for me. Watching Dylan's vid and other research it's gona be Hell controlling estrogen n prolactin..so that's why I'm starting 25 mgs off the bat and adjust accordingly. This is a nor19 basically the evil twin of tren..but unlike tren it's not really for aesthetics but strict bulk! being a lot stronger than test and converting estrogen like a mother fucker!

My stats roughly are 5'11 , 216 lbs 15 percent bf.
Those arnt official..I'll weigh in Feb 1st and Gage bf again. As I'm cutting now. I also may play with mgs on the ment as I start getting a feel for it.

I'm excited for the contest and the other competitors. Good luck to everyone. And I'm still available for help on your cycle, I want everyone to achieve thier goals. I'm in competition with myself not against any one here so I'll give you my best opinion if you want it.

Interested to see how the Ment treats you. Glad to hear that you know the challenges in front of you regarding it's use.

Good luck bud! Hope to see some stellar gains.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Interested to see how the Ment treats you. Glad to hear that you know the challenges in front of you regarding it's use.

Good luck bud! Hope to see some stellar gains.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yup your right bro..always research the Shit out of a new compound before u shoot that Shit and run into massive problems. I'm treating it just like I would tren. And thanks bro, I'm excited to see what happens

Thanks for posting CMB5017, reminding me I need to formulate a game plan for this transformation contest.

well fuck me... a cmb cycle? so now i can come in and be a fucking smart ass as much as i want??? LOLLL Im looking forward to it and im really intrigued to see what you do stacking ment and drol... very very intrigued... im with you all the way bro...

well fuck me... a cmb cycle? so now i can come in and be a fucking smart ass as much as i want??? LOLLL Im looking forward to it and im really intrigued to see what you do stacking ment and drol... very very intrigued... im with you all the way bro...

Well if u don't leave smart ass comments there wouldn't be no fun!

Is your drol Biotech or GA? Have a feeling this is going to be a great log.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Honestly I don't know yet..it's shipping now..she had it on sale for January for $20 bucks so I said Shit I better get that lol

Awesome bro. You know Im in to follow! Time to make one hell of a transformation!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Honestly I don't know yet..it's shipping now..she had it on sale for January for $20 bucks so I said Shit I better get that lol
Yeah it's the BIO...I had the same motivation, it's so cheap I'd be dumb not to get it. LOL

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom