napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clumps in MK 2886?

Snake38

Got my order from SarmsX several weeks ago, was going to start this morning. Noticed that there are clumps at the bottom of the Ostarine, shaking the bottle doesn't seem to help. Is this normal? Okay to use?

Got my order from SarmsX several weeks ago, was going to start this morning. Noticed that there are clumps at the bottom of the Ostarine, shaking the bottle doesn't seem to help. Is this normal? Okay to use?
Yes that's perfectly normal bro. Shaking it before dosing should distribute it among the suspension long enough to get a dose. It will settle afterwards but just shake it before each dose and you're good to go

Yes that's perfectly normal bro. Shaking it before dosing should distribute it among the suspension long enough to get a dose. It will settle afterwards but just shake it before each dose and you're good to go

Thank you!
So, the Osta tastes fine enough, I've also used tamoxifen and aromasin in liquid before and they're all about as "bad" as a shot of 100 proof liquor... But the S4 and GW... OMFG. I'm by no means a "flavor baby" but they legit almost made me vomit, no f'n way can I take these on the regular without me eventually regurgitating at least a few times during the run. I just ordered some empty 00 sized gel caps - is it fine to squirt the S4 and GW in caps for usage to avoid nearly vomiting on each use? I can't think of a reason why this would affect either substance, but I'd rather be safe and ask first. :p

I usually pour a shot worth of diet coke and squirt whatever liquids in there, shot it and chase with more diet coke lol

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Thank you!
So, the Osta tastes fine enough, I've also used tamoxifen and aromasin in liquid before and they're all about as "bad" as a shot of 100 proof liquor... But the S4 and GW... OMFG. I'm by no means a "flavor baby" but they legit almost made me vomit, no f'n way can I take these on the regular without me eventually regurgitating at least a few times during the run. I just ordered some empty 00 sized gel caps - is it fine to squirt the S4 and GW in caps for usage to avoid nearly vomiting on each use? I can't think of a reason why this would affect either substance, but I'd rather be safe and ask first. :p
I promise you'll get used to it bro. It really isn't that damn bad. I guess if you want to go through the hassle I don't see a,problem putting the liquid in gel caps but seems like more work to me than its worth

wierd my gw taste like almost nothing....and felt like it did basically nothing...

It's possible you got a bad batch, it happens. Did you shake it before each use? Was it a pink-ish color? Crystals on the dropper?

I promise you'll get used to it bro. It really isn't that damn bad. I guess if you want to go through the hassle I don't see a,problem putting the liquid in gel caps but seems like more work to me than its worth

No hassel; open gel cap, squirt into cap instead of mouth, reattach the gel cap, swallow. :D (Not going to pre-fill tons of them, just gonna do it as needed haha)

More questions that just popped in my head!
I use an oral syringe instead of the included dropper, the mouth of the syringe is much smaller than the dropper and I doubt it will be able to suck in those clumps (which I assume is the actual MK 2886?)... Would it make sense to try and use something to "smash/grind" the clumps down? I just didn't really feel anything from the dose today, granted it's only the first day, but from logs I read/skimmed it sounds like I should've felt more energy/focus even on day 1, which makes me think I may have gotten pure glycerol suspension with all of the MK 2886 being in flakes?

More questions that just popped in my head!
I use an oral syringe instead of the included dropper, the mouth of the syringe is much smaller than the dropper and I doubt it will be able to suck in those clumps (which I assume is the actual MK 2886?)... Would it make sense to try and use something to "smash/grind" the clumps down? I just didn't really feel anything from the dose today, granted it's only the first day, but from logs I read/skimmed it sounds like I should've felt more energy/focus even on day 1, which makes me think I may have gotten pure glycerol suspension with all of the MK 2886 being in flakes?
You can try and heat it up to dissolve it into the suspension then shake it and dose into your oral syringe.

Also you won't feel anything the first day bud. The results from mk2866 really start to show around the 2nd to 3rd week

Top Bottom