domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Closing Truegang's thread

  1. #1
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721

    Red face Closing Truegang's thread

    Geez, wasn't I maintaining some level of tact and calm in comparison to previous rages? It's cool though. I'll play nice. Everyone feel free to PM me telling me to shut the fuck up for typing smh... smh. I realize there's better ways to handle folks and I'll just keep my feedback in my head where it doesn't point out the obvious and that will keep us all in a better place. I formally apologize Truegang didn't mean to point out, or emphasize your lack of research and effort making you look less accomplished and knowledgeable than you claim to be. Obviously you asked that to test us and see if we were worthy of your presence.
    Last edited by 44YOGearHead; 02-14-2017 at 06:20 PM.

  2. #2
    I see you are still playing nice with others lmmfao

  3. #3
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    I see you are still playing nice with others lmmfao
    "No Comment" I'm in stfu mode. Other than that nice observation lol.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Joe S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Gainsville PA
    Posts
    1,400
    I did want to see his accomplishments, maybe he can post them in here.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Flanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,077
    You seem much more calmer than usual.You getting back into the green?

  6. #6
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanex View Post
    You seem much more calmer than usual.You getting back into the green?
    Lol ikr... I'm trying to put some effort into being a bit more humane. Going off on folks like I used to lost its "oomph" somewhat. It's more fun to watch folks say something dumb and implode nowadays. I was looking forward to the ensuing response and attack from him as well. Oh well back to being bored. However, I'm still in shock it was closed before it got good. Wanted to rack up another "W".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member Flanex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerzee
    Posts
    2,077
    Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    Lol ikr... I'm trying to put some effort into being a bit more humane. Going off on folks like I used to lost its "oomph" somewhat. It's more fun to watch folks say something dumb and implode nowadays. I was looking forward to the ensuing response and attack from him as well. Oh well back to being bored. However, I'm still in shock it was closed before it got good. Wanted to rack up another "W".


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL I was waiting for a beatdown after his first comment.Was about to make popcorn & everything.

  8. #8
    Senior Member 44YOGearHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    9,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    I did want to see his accomplishments, maybe he can post them in here.
    I'm sure one would be "asking great questions, communicating well with others, handling feelings well or spelling" He spelled like he was 6yo.

  9. #9
    SMH

    Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    I closed the thread and I didn't do it necessarily because of you bro. It was just a lot of bitching and banter back and forth that was going nowhere and had nothing to do with the original post. Just looks bad on the forum period, so it was time to lock it down

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •