napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomide eod on pct?

tower34

I was talking to a doctor and he said it’s better to take clomide eod while on pct because it’s more of a shock to your system and if you take it every day Your body basically gets desensitized (to a point) to it.

Has anybody ever heard of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well he’s an ER doc that’s why I did put much weight into it and asked the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good friend of mine is a Sr ER surgeon, he told me i could take oral only with a few Ai’s And I should have like results if I did stack with test. I took his advice and my estrogen spiked thru the roof in 3 weeks and puffed my nipples out!....
the lesson I learned from this is even though these people are important knowledge individuals in their field the art of controlled hormone therapy to sculpt the human body is far more different then these people understand.

Good friend of mine is a Sr ER surgeon, he told me i could take oral only with a few Ai’s And I should have like results if I did stack with test. I took his advice and my estrogen spiked thru the roof in 3 weeks and puffed my nipples out!....
the lesson I learned from this is even though these people are important knowledge individuals in their field the art of controlled hormone therapy to sculpt the human body is far more different then these people understand.
excellent point and thank you for sharing!

Top Bottom