napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid / tamoxifen citrate

JOJO562

okay I fucked up and accidently wrote clomid... my bad. I meant NOLVADEX

Okay..... so I ordered some NOLVADEX from my very trusted source.... shows up with 2 bottles of liquid labeled Tamoxifen Citrate (20mg/ML) 30ML bottle . I was expecting tablets. anybody ever use the liquid for PCT and know how to take it? Heard the dosages are a little different with liquid. any truth to this?

Last edited:
no human can answer that if we dont know the concentration level of the actual product... there's no difference whatsoever between liquid and capsule form except for one being liquid and one being capsule... you are making it something its not... its the same thing.. the doses are no different, it just depends on what the concentration is.. im assuming its 40 MG/ML which would mean 1 ML is 40 mg...

no human can answer that if we dont know the concentration level of the actual product... there's no difference whatsoever between liquid and capsule form except for one being liquid and one being capsule... you are making it something its not... its the same thing.. the doses are no different, it just depends on what the concentration is.. im assuming its 40 MG/ML which would mean 1 ML is 40 mg...

Yeah not sure if you caught it yet but I fucked up and wrote clomid when im talking about NOLVA.... and I get you on the concentration part. how do you take it? under the tongue and swallow ? or can I just swallow it and the chase with water. heard this shit is pretty nasty when it comes to the taste LOL .

Top Bottom