napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clomid and shut down. is it possible???

Happy holidays everyone! Hope everyone has a great and positive end of the year.
Ok down to business...lately I've been doing research trying to find real experiences or relative proof that clomid, though my go to in pct, had any affects in respects to shutdown, sexual perfomance, raising or lowering estrogen and progesterone. To my surprise I did find some bodybuilders who when on a cruise mixed clomid with a 19nor or not waiting esters to clear had almost an immediate effect on sexual performance. Stating that they either had no woof or couldn't climax. What does that mean,?further research indicated Some men, while not on aas, did get bloods and estrogen was slightly raised. I'm far from an expert but in real world experiences, its interesting to note everyone's experiences. I've also heard some other interesting things about clomid in its delivery process and how it's break down causes certain hormones to then be somewhat controled. Anyways if someone can elaborate on thats cool.

Ok so to show how we are guinea pigs in our own discoveries and I don't advise anyone to play around with hormones at all!!! But here's what I did. I ordered clomid from a very trusted source on this board and it so happens I was finishing up a cycle consisting of DECA and had an awesome cycle...no probs what so ever. So once the package came in took 50mg of clomid and I kid you not to my surprise I could get a hard on but dick felt numb and couldnt ejaculate to save myself haha! Wow!! Took caber and kept my aromasin as.before and in less than a week cleared up. So anyways let me know what you all think.

Ok so to show how we are guinea pigs in our own discoveries and I don't advise anyone to play around with hormones at all!!! But here's what I did. I ordered clomid from a very trusted source on this board and it so happens I was finishing up a cycle consisting of DECA and had an awesome cycle...no probs what so ever. So once the package came in took 50mg of clomid and I kid you not to my surprise I could get a hard on but dick felt numb and couldnt ejaculate to save myself haha! Wow!! Took caber and kept my aromasin as.before and in less than a week cleared up. So anyways let me know what you all think.

It was your chance for role reversal, you could be the one faking the orgasm. Interesting nonetheless, thanks for sharing.

One thing that you have to realize is that correlation does not equate causation. What I'm trying to say is just because you are using Clomid in PCT and estrogen rises, that doesn't mean it is from Clomid. Estrogen rebound post cycle is completely normal,make the reason Aromasin is always recommended. As your body attempts to recover and achieve homestasis you are going to have sexual side effects possibly from still being shutdown, and Clomid certainly isn't causing that either. As a matter of fact it's the Clomid that is helping you to get back on track.

You could run a PCT without Clomid entirely and experience the same exact things, and quite possibly experience worse than with it

It was your chance for role reversal, you could be the one faking the orgasm. Interesting nonetheless, thanks for sharing.

Haha that's funny!! Yea she didn't mind at all but I did notice also going limp quicker maybe from frustration from not busting a but!

One thing that you have to realize is that correlation does not equate causation. What I'm trying to say is just because you are using Clomid in PCT and estrogen rises, that doesn't mean it is from Clomid. Estrogen rebound post cycle is completely normal,make the reason Aromasin is always recommended. As your body attempts to recover and achieve homestasis you are going to have sexual side effects possibly from still being shutdown, and Clomid certainly isn't causing that either. As a matter of fact it's the Clomid that is helping you to get back on track.

You could run a PCT without Clomid entirely and experience the same exact things, and quite possibly experience worse than with it

Very good point indeed! Also to note I always.had good experiences with clomid and love what it did for me. Just never really heard of this. But thanks Rick very good point

Interesting to note never did have this experience before, but I'm so curious what causes this. In pct using gear like.DECA.I always waited about 2 weeks to let ester somewhat clear then started pct. And in fact clomid always plumped.up my balls and never had the same experience noted with negative sexaul performance. I think what Rick said about already being shutdown going into pct makes perfect sense but as many guys I know cruising on low dose DECA/test tell me its just something they live with. Thats what sparked my interest anyways get from this what you will, but obviously even after many years training I still have lots to learn and in this case the drug i still us and will continue to use..Clomid.

You can read in this section a post by drb about "clomid as trt". It also has a link to the study. I am not surprized. DrB thinks that though we wait to start clomid, that it works no matter what. It is just a more reliable thing to do and go ahead and wait until the esters leave the system. But even if you don't ,I think the clomid will jumpstart and do its job anyway. It is just taking somewhat of a chance to have shutdown gear in your system while you are trying to produce your own test

You can read in this section a post by drb about "clomid as trt". It also has a link to the study. I am not surprized. DrB thinks that though we wait to start clomid, that it works no matter what. It is just a more reliable thing to do and go ahead and wait until the esters leave the system. But even if you don't ,I think the clomid will jumpstart and do its job anyway. It is just taking somewhat of a chance to have shutdown gear in your system while you are trying to produce your own test

well said and i agree... ive always advised to only use clomid in pct and no other time although DRB's trt article he posted had me quite intrigued but aside from that, i have always felt that clomid should be used for pct purposes only

Top Bottom