napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid/HCG

nordb00

Hello everyone, has anyone taken gear for a couple years and cycled properly and then tried having kids and taken HCG or Clomid for assistance? I'm 23 and take TRT due to a microadenoma. I cannot come off as I don't want to feel like shit and need it to function sexually but me and my fiancé want to have a kid next year and through the research I've seen HCG and Clomid is my best option for taking with a low dose of test. Anyone had success with that?

Hello everyone, has anyone taken gear for a couple years and cycled properly and then tried having kids and taken HCG or Clomid for assistance? I'm 23 and take TRT due to a microadenoma. I cannot come off as I don't want to feel like shit and need it to function sexually but me and my fiancé want to have a kid next year and through the research I've seen HCG and Clomid is my best option for taking with a low dose of test. Anyone had success with that?
I believe its hmg and clomid. I know Dylan has experience with this and can give you the correct protocol

Awesome thank you for the advice, read a lot of mixed views and opinions on how much to take and for how long. Seems to be a real lack of good research on all of this by doctors

Awesome thank you for the advice, read a lot of mixed views and opinions on how much to take and for how long. Seems to be a real lack of good research on all of this by doctors

There is bro... remember that hmg is the key

Top Bottom