napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid & Aromasin PCT

Mikey Mike

My test results 4 weeks ago:
test: 1500+
estro: 120

My test results as of 4 days ago and starting to feel a little since this test.
test total: 160L
SHBG: 27nmol
test free: 32.5L
test free %: 2.03
Estradiol: 22.1pg
PSA: 0.66ng
TSH: 2.471
t4: 1.16ng
t3: 3.9pg
rdw/cbc: 14.6H

I wanted to try clomid and aromasin together to get my test levels back up normal again I was wondering if I do
Clomid 25mg W/ Liquid Aromasin every other day 12.5mg
would this be affective? and just had concerns about what time of day to take this with or without food how long does it take side effects if any I have this and wanna start right away thank you

My test results 4 weeks ago:
test: 1500+
estro: 120

My test results as of 4 days ago and starting to feel a little since this test.
test total: 160L
SHBG: 27nmol
test free: 32.5L
test free %: 2.03
Estradiol: 22.1pg
PSA: 0.66ng
TSH: 2.471
t4: 1.16ng
t3: 3.9pg
rdw/cbc: 14.6H

I wanted to try clomid and aromasin together to get my test levels back up normal again I was wondering if I do
Clomid 25mg W/ Liquid Aromasin every other day 12.5mg
would this be affective? and just had concerns about what time of day to take this with or without food how long does it take side effects if any I have this and wanna start right away thank you

With your estrogen levels at only 22pg I don't think you need to run Aromasin 12.5mg EOD. You are already on the low side of normal. A low dose of maybe 6.25mg EOD should be sufficient.

To get your test levels up I'd also add Nolva with the Clomid and run both for 4 weeks like this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Thanks I could afford the nova at the moment will I be fine without it

How can I tell you if you will be fine? I don't know bro. If it were me I'd run both to get your test levels up, but you can try the Clomid and get bloodwork and see what that does.

Thanks I could afford the nova at the moment will I be fine without it
i certainly would not run it without nolva if you are having issues... you are asking us to be mind readers... we dont know if you will be okay without it... you can try and see for yourself and hopefully it will help on its own but you are asking an impossible question

I have some liquid aromasin can I use that with the Clomid?

They both just told you what to run bro. Don't make it complicated no one will tell you what you want to hear they tell you what needs to happen to fix your issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clearly there is a malfunction here and you are not listening so i guess, good luck man... i dont have time for people that simply don't listen... you act as though if you keep asking the same damn thing that the answer will change... this is not that kind of place... you get honest answers, not what you want to hear and justify...

Top Bottom