napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid

sharpers1

Hey man question for you,

I’m 25 years old and I did a couple cycles of test about four years ago. I was young and in educated about what i was doing and did not take a proper pct. long story stort I have been battling the effects of low testosterone for a couple years now and not wanting to go on trt due to hopes of kids one day. Within the past year my levels have ranged from 360-430. Since I have went so long and kind of just tried to ignore the effects of low test, would clomid still be a hopeful option for me? I know my levels aren’t “clinically” low but as a 25 year old guy, I feel like I’m 70 a lot of the time. Please give any advice you can, I appreciate it.

How is the rest of your lifestyle as far as diet, exercise, sleep, etc? You can significantly increase testosterone levels by making some changes. Are you having erection problems, low libido? I cant imagine a guy at 25 needing TRT due to a couple cycles.

i would try clomid and nolva 6-8 weeks and run dga post ct along with them for 12 weeks... get a full blood panel done first before you do this so we can see how everything looks before this to assess where you are at and so you have something to compare to

How is the rest of your lifestyle as far as diet, exercise, sleep, etc? You can significantly increase testosterone levels by making some changes. Are you having erection problems, low libido? I cant imagine a guy at 25 needing TRT due to a couple cycles.

Yes and you really don't want to be on TRT at your age. The test levels you mention could just be normal for you and unless you have bloods from before you ran the original cycles you just don't know.

Id agree with Dylan on this for using that protocol before ever resorting to TRT at your age

Top Bottom