napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clomid

husterkast

Hello there dylan just wanted to ask I did my first and only cycle 3 years ago with no pct as I had no knowledge of a pct was however I have just bought clomid on its own would it be better to do 25mg everyday for 6-8 weeks or do monday wednesday friday 25mg for 6-8 weeks thanks.

Well if you cycled 3 years ago, clomid isn’t going to do much now... you should get bloodwork done to check if you recovered completely ...

Hello there dylan just wanted to ask I did my first and only cycle 3 years ago with no pct as I had no knowledge of a pct was however I have just bought clomid on its own would it be better to do 25mg everyday for 6-8 weeks or do monday wednesday friday 25mg for 6-8 weeks thanks.
ummm no bro, you need BLOODWORK... i have no clue what you have done to yourself and what kind of help you truly need without bloodwork!

The blood work is an easy thing to do OP. It will cost you $60 and it's well worth looking into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there but I dont know what my test levels were when I was natural surely clomid will give me a bit of a boost ?

Top Bottom