napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clomid

Is the "clomiphene" on peptides warehouse the clomid I need for pct? I have seen the generic described as "clomiphene citrate" and just wanted to make sure I was getting the right thing. Just want my nuts to be happy... Thanks!

Re: RE: Clomid

SwollbrohamLincoln said:
Is the "clomiphene" on peptides warehouse the clomid I need for pct? I have seen the generic described as "clomiphene citrate" and just wanted to make sure I was getting the right thing. Just want my nuts to be happy... Thanks!
That is correct. The full terminology is clomiphene citrate for Clomid. Biotech also has clomid in tablet form if you're looking for it. If you need a price list, just let me know bud

SwollbrohamLincoln said:

you would be better to go with biotech on that brother.... its real pill form and i would definitely recommend going with them...

RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:
That is correct. The full terminology is clomiphene citrate for Clomid. Biotech also has clomid in tablet form if you're looking for it. If you need a price list, just let me know bud

Would you have a price lost available? I'm have been on LGD for quite some time now and I believe it is time for PCT for as I'm around the 13 to 15 week mark. Clomid from what's read is all I need for 3 to 4 weeks correct?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Clomid

bokechukwu said:
RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:

Would you have a price lost available? I'm have been on LGD for quite some time now and I believe it is time for PCT for as I'm around the 13 to 15 week mark. Clomid from what's read is all I need for 3 to 4 weeks correct?
Send me a PM and I'll get you a price list for Biotech

bokechukwu said:
RickRock said:
SwollbrohamLincoln said:

yes but you should not be exceeding lgd for more than 12 weeks, then a mini pct of clomid and gw501516 is all that is needed

Top Bottom