napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Click clack joints

Slyder

I have a lot of click, clack in my joints. Not your normal joint pooping. My shoulder feel like I can feel the joint moving around. While lifting sometimes I switch to short motion just to stop the grinding. Even doing crunches I feel a part I. The spine clicks with every one. Yes I’m 52 and age is part of it. But not sure what to do if anything. I am doing lots of pull work outs along with delt work. Trying to strengthen all three delts. Trying make them equalize to stabilize the joint in the cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be a couple of different things. Could be bone rubbing on bone, or could be your tendons sliding over bone when you reach certain parts of your movement. It sounds possibly the tendons from what your describing but hard to say for certain. What do you mean by spine click? With each crunch, so is in your spine or shoulder? Or is it a muscle that connect from spine to shoulder?

Is there any pain when you do these movements, or any indication that you have an injury? If not I wouldn't worry a lot. Age does have a lot to do with it. My bones and joints make all kinds of noise, but I'm 44 now. I find that warming up good with several sets of light weight and slow controlled form seems to help more than anything.

It’s multiple places. Mostly shoulders.
Rear delt was very weak so I’m working on that. But when going through it’s range of motion it clicks and even pinches or binds up. At night I roll on my right side and some times I drop about 1/2” as I feel it fall into place.
I got a flex massage couple days ago and that helped some. Holy crap that was rough!! Who new something that painful could feel so good!
My back does it when doing crunches with every one. Mainly right side crunch. I move around trying to stop it but no luck.
Tried a conjoint med for a month with no big results. Maybe need to keep trying it. Or just man up and go see a doctor.
Wow the more I post on this sight the more it sounds like I am falling apart. I actually feel great. Just a few body problems holding me back from my full potential.

I agree warning up with light weights and moving slower has helped. Face pulls are my new friend

yes, age and wear and tear of course but the only answer here is to go to a doctor... guessing at what it could be and trying to do this and that on your own will likely only make things worse

Top Bottom