napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol Worries

dajaker

Dylan,

I’ve watched several of your YouTube videos and they are awesome! Super beneficial and helpful. A little about my health situation. I’m 6ft tall I weigh 268 pounds, I’m a washed up athlete with a lot of excess weight. Still have strength just more weight than im use to. I’ve been working out for two weeks and I’m seeing results without any extra supplements on the top. I recently got a cycle of Test e, Anavar, and Clenbuterol. I’ve watched all of your videos and Clenbuterol scares the shit out of me, and I don’t even want to take it. I’m one day in of taking the Anavar at 40 mgs a day. Haven’t taken any of the Test yet, but trying to cut as much as possible before spring break. I need something to keep my liver from hurting itself with the orals. My diet has been pretty solid the last month with few slip up. No carbs unless they are wheat bread carbs. No sugar and little fat if any. PLEASE HELP! I want nothing more than to have a semi tone body and feel confident with my shirt off. Any and all advice or responses would be greatly appreciated and could change my life more than you know! Thanks so much for your time.

You been working out for 2 weeks and think you're in a position to use steroids?

Please explain to me how that make sense.

is this some kind of a joke dude? two weeks? two weeks? wtf are you thinking, seriously... you need to stop the nonsense bull shit... its hard for me to even take this serious... im advising you one thing and one thing only and thats to stop all this now... no other advice so dont ask about ANY other ped's etc... stop!

You get on gear with only 2 weeks of training and you're going to end up hurting yourself. 6ft tall 270 and 40mg of var a day? You're throwing your money down the drain. At this point, I'd stop even thinking about a cycle and concentrate 100% on your diet and getting a consistent exercise regimen in place.

We would be hesitant to advise you on steroid use with only two years of training let alone two weeks. Come on bro. And you bought a lot of shit like Tren that's for advanced users only. No way in hell anyone is going to advise you to take that

no way this is a real post and if it is, it gets voted worst of the year or at least scariest of the year thus far

omg. im so sorry and i blame the one that sold you all these stuff. is it worth to make that little money on the behalf of your health? in all these conditions. i probably have to stop here.

Top Bottom