napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clenbuterol and T3

navarnir

Hi Sir how are you I have one doubt about clenbuterol and T3 how to use which we want to use properly how to use clen and T3 dosages and we want to split the tablet and we want to consume how to take

I would advise you to NOT use them ... there are alternatives like sarms that don’t have the harsh side effects

T3 is stupid

I used T3 for my last test and tren cycle and it makes you so lethargic because it feeds off ATP and you have no energy, no point in T3 complete waste of time would rather spend the extra energy dieting and training and getting some actual gains

Also usually clen is a competition drug, not for someone who is 30lbs overweight, so if you're about 9% bodyfat and you want to get to 7% then clen will help you get there

I actually have a lot of leftover T3, but i'm just going to throw it away complete waste of money

i would not use either period especially not clen... do you have any clue what you are doing or anything about these drugs?? how old are you?? age/height/weight/body fat?

Hi Sir how are you I have one doubt about clenbuterol and T3 how to use which we want to use properly how to use clen and T3 dosages and we want to split the tablet and we want to consume how to take

I personally enjoy clen along with t3. Sides on clen can be a bit much, headaches and nose bleeds. I would recommend them but they did the job for me. I like t3 better, worked great at 50mcg to keep me lean but it will eat some muscle and make you flat.

I used clen last summer for a cut just to get lean for holidays and it works wonders but I had more side effects of it than any steroids ive used. I was constantly sweating and shaking especially in the hands. My heartrate was alot higher than normal. The problem I found was that when I quit using the clen I got a metabolic rebound and put on even more fat

Personally I think its only required to get you in stage ready condition otherwise just diet.

Both are nothing I would touch ever. T3 eats muscle and fucks up your thyroid. clen has bad side effects and is terrible for you

Top Bottom