napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol question please

Jacobvallinas1985

What’s up guys. I am aware of the dangers of clenbuterol and i have never gone up to more than 120mcg usually just a steady dose of 100mcg Monday thru Thursday’s and having weekend off to clear my receptors.

Question. I have now just completed my tren ace , tbol, test cyp and primo cycle and 100mcg clen which i only did for a month .

Cycle and stats breakdown:
Cycle
Starting weight 175 BF 13%
Test cyp 250 mg weekly split in 2
Tbol 60mg daily 6 weeks
Primo 700mg weekly
Clen 80-120mcg for 1 month

PCT
I have been cruising for 2 years on 200cyp and 700mg primo.

Aromasin 12.5 once a week

Stats after cycle
Weight 160
BF 7.7%
Height 5’8

I loveddddddd the results and primo is such an amazing addition to any cycle.

My question comes to stopping clen. Will my body fat just bounce back or if i keep working out hard as i have been doing and following my diet to the T as usual no major changes will happen?

What are your thoughts? Again i am aware of the dangers of clen i will never touch it again

For a lot of people it bounces right back because they never changed their diet and training completely to match. It is possible it won't bounce back if you lowered your maintenance calories accordingly.

Come on bro this is just like how much of my gains will I keep after a cycle question. It's entirely up to you not anyone else to answer. If you were truly aware of the dangers of Clen at that high of a dosage you wouldn't be running it at all.

Completely understand the how
Much gains type of question similarly. That’s is absolutely correct it’s all up to me. However CBBRAM don’t come here to a public forum and talk like If You have never done clen in Your entire Life that’s a big lie.

Again i understand the dangers and i didn’t jump right to 120mcg right away and was done for 1 month only . Monday -Thursday’s weekends off.

However CBBRAM don’t come here to a public forum and talk like If You have never done clen in Your entire Life that’s a big lie.

I have done Clen before back in the 90's and as a result had heart complications for a few years after. I never said I never did Clen what I said was if you were truly aware of the dangers of Clen you wouldn't be running it that high at all. I have person experience of the dangers.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive never touched clen, wont ever touch clen, wont recommend clen to anyone and wont even take paying clients that want me to advise them on it...

Top Bottom