PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Clenbuterol question please

Clenbuterol question please

Whatís up guys. I am aware of the dangers of clenbuterol and i have never gone up to more than 120mcg usually just a steady dose of 100mcg Monday thru Thursdayís and having weekend off to clear my receptors.

Question. I have now just completed my tren ace , tbol, test cyp and primo cycle and 100mcg clen which i only did for a month .

Cycle and stats breakdown:
    Cycle
    Starting weight 175 BF 13%
    Test cyp 250 mg weekly split in 2
    Tbol 60mg daily 6 weeks
    Primo 700mg weekly
    Clen 80-120mcg for 1 month

PCT
    I have been cruising for 2 years on 200cyp and 700mg primo.

Aromasin 12.5 once a week

Stats after cycle
    Weight 160
    BF 7.7%
    Height 5í8

I loveddddddd the results and primo is such an amazing addition to any cycle.

My question comes to stopping clen. Will my body fat just bounce back or if i keep working out hard as i have been doing and following my diet to the T as usual no major changes will happen?

What are your thoughts? Again i am aware of the dangers of clen i will never touch it again

For a lot of people it bounces right back because they never changed their diet and training completely to match. It is possible it won't bounce back if you lowered your maintenance calories accordingly.

Come on bro this is just like how much of my gains will I keep after a cycle question. It's entirely up to you not anyone else to answer. If you were truly aware of the dangers of Clen at that high of a dosage you wouldn't be running it at all.

Completely understand the how
    Much gains type of question similarly. Thatís is absolutely correct itís all up to me. However CBBRAM donít come here to a public forum and talk like If You have never done clen in Your entire Life thatís a big lie.

Again i understand the dangers and i didnít jump right to 120mcg right away and was done for 1 month only . Monday -Thursdayís weekends off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobvallinas1985 View Post
    However CBBRAM donít come here to a public forum and talk like If You have never done clen in Your entire Life thatís a big lie.
    I have done Clen before back in the 90's and as a result had heart complications for a few years after. I never said I never did Clen what I said was if you were truly aware of the dangers of Clen you wouldn't be running it that high at all. I have person experience of the dangers.
    Last edited by cbbram; 05-21-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Take that Clen and throw it in the garbage cause thatís exactly what it is.

ive never touched clen, wont ever touch clen, wont recommend clen to anyone and wont even take paying clients that want me to advise them on it...