napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clenbuterol question

I took mine first thing in the morning. On an empty stomache but would eat breakfast an hour later. Helps with the jitters when you have something in your belly. [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Stuff BAD NEWS... be careful with it.. end up with heart issues and a handful of other medical problems...

you shouldnt take it at all... its temporary fat loss, that will ultimately come right back... it can cause long and short term heart problems and for what? a temporary fat loss that gives you constant side effects? and can damage your heart in the process? why?

if i take the clenbuterol do i have to take it on empty stomach or with food?
Doesmt matter if you take it on an empty stomach or with food as long as your doses go right in the trash. Best place for it. That bad shit isnt fit for human consumption

i lay on the side that its up to the user to put what he/she wants into their body so im neutral. To answer your question i always took it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. i wouldnt take it after lunchtime or you may have issues sleeping.

I take Clen for exercise induced asthma. I don’t go higher than 40mcg/day. From the first couple days before I adapted, I can easily see how taking higher dosages can contribute to poor long term health.

I take Clen for exercise induced asthma. I don’t go higher than 40mcg/day. From the first couple days before I adapted, I can easily see how taking higher dosages can contribute to poor long term health.
Have you tried albuterol bro? Much better and safer to use for that then clen

I’m an ultra metabolizer. I metabolize drugs 3 times faster, meaning their half life is about a third of what it is for most people. Albuterol has a half life of 6 hours, so in me it would be about 2 hours after ingestion. That’s very inconvenient, as the effects of a bronchilator help me snore less and sleep better too, and breathing in general during allergy season (I’m allergic to pollen and grass...). Clen is not my preferred but with a half life of about a day, it’s a whole lot more convenient.
What’s happened before is when my body fat is low enough I stop having allergies or those asthma effects, but it’s difficult to exercise with the allergies and asthma to get lower.
And I know diet is the main key. Diet can prevent weight gain, and one of my genes guarantees little fat loss unless my diet is accompanied by high intensity exercise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom