napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol Help for 18 year old

walkersaat

Hello dylan i watch alot of your videos about weight loss and clen i am 18 years old standing at 6ft 2" and weighing 17 stone ive been overweight most of my life and i have been reading about a clen and t3 cycle and was considering going ahead with it can you tell me a safer alternative i want to loose fat fast i have no time for natural i wanna cheat n use some kind of pill or something can you help me

Hello dylan i watch alot of your videos about weight loss and clen i am 18 years old standing at 6ft 2" and weighing 17 stone ive been overweight most of my life and i have been reading about a clen and t3 cycle and was considering going ahead with it can you tell me a safer alternative i want to loose fat fast i have no time for natural i wanna cheat n use some kind of pill or something can you help me

It's really hard to take this post seriously bro. You are only 18 and want to use Clen and t3, which we don't advise to anyone....let alone someone your age? That would be a no on that bro...

Then you say you want to cheat and you don't have time for natural?? Wtf man....come on.

News flash There are no magic pills, and nothing replaces hard work and a good diet

you use CLEN and your be behind a dumpster like a crack head in no time, bad and dangerous stuff... weight lose comes with hard work, dedication and dieting right... easy way get you 6 feet under ....

another one wanting Jack in the beanstalk..looking for the goose that lays the golden egg

Bro...you are fat because you are undisciplined lazy and impatient...
THERE IS NO PILL FOR THAT

You didn't get fat over night and your not going to get skinny over night. The best thing you can do is Keto diet with caloric deficit and cardio cardio cardio. You will lose weight at a good rate especially at 18 years old.

Eat 300-500 calories below maintenance and add cardio. I went from 20% bf to 12% in about a year. Some people can do it a lot quicker but I wasn't in a rush. It's that fucking simple.

You have no time for natural? What? YOU'RE 18!!!

And if you really watched Dylan's video on Clen you would know he talks about how bad it is for you...and heart problems.

Man... this post just makes me shake my head. The generation of people who only want instant gratification... Training and nutrition above all.

have you any idea how ridiculous and absurd this is? are you reading what EVERYONE is saying? you have lost your mind... for one, i dont advise clen and t3 to ANYONE, not even experienced users and ESPECIALLY not to someone 18 years old... you need to get it together, before you do something life altering man... you need to seriously check yourself... your main focus needs to be on what exactly is wrong with your diet and training and fixing it accordingly to get yourself into better condition..

Top Bottom