napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol

The sources here should have legit clen, but there are safer alternatives like cardarine now a days.

i literally turn down paying clients that want me to advise them on clen... the risk vs reward is not even remotely close... gw501516 and sr9009 are far and away better options

Thank for your reply cbbram. As it stands Cardarine is already a part of my arsenal, however, I was thinking of using clen as part of a PCT since my research indicates it's great for muscle preservation.

Do you know anything regarding the CY3 stack? It includes clenbuterol, Yohuimbine and T4.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply Dylan, I've read many mixed reviews on clenbuterol, from your experience how risky is it? And are the side affects reversible?

I've heard AICAR is a good alternative, what are your thoughts on it?

Thank you for your reply Dylan, I've read many mixed reviews on clenbuterol, from your experience how risky is it? And are the side affects reversible?

I've heard AICAR is a good alternative, what are your thoughts on it?
long and short term damage is definitely there... not to mention, what exactly is the point in using something that you cant take long term and after you finish, you will likely gain the weight back PLUS you get all the damage that comes along with it... it makes no sense... also aicar is something that has little study on it theres nothing concrete ive ever trusted with it...

How likely is the heart scarring and is the damage permanent?

Above 80mcg it’s almost inevitable and if you have to ask how likely something so detrimental is and if it’s permanent why risk it in the first place especially when safer alternatives exist. I know it sucks to hear but quick fixes are just that, quick fixes. Like Dylan said, you’ll most likely gain it all back anyways so why not do it the right way or healthier way and keep the weight off once you finish. Cardarine and Cardazol together are amazing fat burners, not to mention you also have the ability to add something like SR9009 to that stack to enhance fat loss even more.

Above 80mcg it’s almost inevitable and if you have to ask how likely something so detrimental is and if it’s permanent why risk it in the first place especially when safer alternatives exist. I know it sucks to hear but quick fixes are just that, quick fixes. Like Dylan said, you’ll most likely gain it all back anyways so why not do it the right way or healthier way and keep the weight off once you finish. Cardarine and Cardazol together are amazing fat burners, not to mention you also have the ability to add something like SR9009 to that stack to enhance fat loss even more.

My current stack looks something like this:

-GW
-LGD
-Ostarine
-Andarine

I haven't started it yet since I'm waiting on the shippment. What other peptides, pro hormones and sarms could I add to cut even faster?

My current stack looks something like this:

-GW
-LGD
-Ostarine
-Andarine

I haven't started it yet since I'm waiting on the shippment. What other peptides, pro hormones and sarms could I add to cut even faster?
sr9009 is what your missing for the cutting... thats a must with this...

Top Bottom