napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol

vasqeenon

Hey Dylan, I’ve been watching your channel for a while now and you seem to be very knowledgeable about the topic of what is going on in the boxing world right now. Canelo Alvarez recently tested positive for small traces of Clenbuterol. My question to you is, if you go back to a year ago when he fought Chavez Jr. and he last fight vs GGG in September, his physique is very different to what his physique is now. Is it possible that he made this much change in a year while staying natural? Do you think he might be on other “supplements”? It would be very interesting seeing a YouTube video about this and your opinion based on is transformation and the timeframe that it took him to achieve these results.

brother, i dont speculate or throw stones, its not what i do... all i know is that he tested positive for clen... is clen capable of providing a lot of weight loss, yes, of course and canelo has a history of having issues making weight so its definitely possible he was using that to help but its not going to add any size, its not going to add to his performance at all and its not going to be something people use for enhancement in general, but having an issue making weight is a different story...

I mean honestly... who really cares? Athletes do what they do. I’ve always been of the belief that if you’re in a sport and everyone is taking steroids and you’re natural.. you can’t bitch and complain about people acheiving what they do based solely on the drugs. They’re available to everyone. Everyone can take them. So if you don’t and you lose because you’re at a disadvantage then that’s your fucking fault.

It’s like a dude beating you in a foot race and you blaming it on him having running shoes while you’re wearing flip flops. Well who’s fault is that?!?!?

Let me clarify one thing though. I have nothing but respect for natural athletes. That’s awesome and I think there should be more of it. It’s the ones that botch about people being juiced up that bug me.

I mean honestly... who really cares? Athletes do what they do. I’ve always been of the belief that if you’re in a sport and everyone is taking steroids and you’re natural.. you can’t bitch and complain about people acheiving what they do based solely on the drugs. They’re available to everyone. Everyone can take them. So if you don’t and you lose because you’re at a disadvantage then that’s your fucking fault.

It’s like a dude beating you in a foot race and you blaming it on him having running shoes while you’re wearing flip flops. Well who’s fault is that?!?!?
i agree a million percent... lets take a look at something im sure you will agree with me on.. what about people that choose to play tennis or golf for example... the people that get all the lessons and teaching their entire life are the ones that generally excel... they are often considered a "rich person's sport" so to speak and with these kind of sports, requiring such technical skill, if you dont have that training, that specialty work, the chances are very very very slim you are going to make it so is it fair that the people with the money and can afford the training get ahead? or is that just how it works? so if you choose to use steroids etc.. then thats your chance to get ahead... is it fair? well, like you said everyone has the opportunity so everyone COULD be on a level playing field... so thats on the person that doesnt use them honestly... if someone gets caught, thats the risk they chose to take... thats their issue definitely...

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to them allowing the fighters to use drugs, but if you sign a contract saying that you'll do something or not do something, you should follow it. I would agree that if boxing eliminated testing and said all drugs are legal then someone who chooses to be natural shouldn't complain.

If we follow this sort of thinking to it's logical conclusion, then why not allow fighters to load up their handwraps with plaster? It's available to everyone.

Would you apply the same logic to a fighter who loads up his handwraps with plaster? Should the other guy not bitch because that was available to him too?
I'm just saying that I think there should be a level playing field. Whatever the guys agree to in the contract is what they should do.

Would you apply the same logic to a fighter who loads up his handwraps with plaster? Should the other guy not bitch because that was available to him too?
I'm just saying that I think there should be a level playing field. Whatever the guys agree to in the contract is what they should do.
sure they should but they all dont... using something like plaster in your gloves in far different than say throwing a spit ball in baseball... you can severely fucking crush someone by doing what you said... using a performance enhancer can make you stronger, absolutely and if you agree its cheating, its cheating, of course but not all places use testing etc... its cheating regardless yes but there are different levels of cheating... i want to see two boxers get in the ring, equal playing field etc. of course i do but unfortunately thats just not the reality of things

I’m pretty sure any regulated fights would supervise hand wraps and gloving. So no. I wouldn’t make that connection. It’s two entirely separate things. But I can already see where this is headed. Clenbuterol wouldn’t provide much of an advantage anyway. I’d be more concerned with something like halo

I’m pretty sure any regulated fights would supervise hand wraps and gloving. So no. I wouldn’t make that connection. It’s two entirely separate things. But I can already see where this is headed. Clenbuterol wouldn’t provide much of an advantage anyway. I’d be more concerned with something like halo

Exactly... performance wise clen wont do shit... he has always had a hard time making weight and this is a mega money fight so thats where it comes into play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course regulated fights supervise the wraps and gloves, but there have been multiple cases of loaded gloves. Collins vs Resto is the worst. Obviously clen is not as bad but it's still against the rules.

I think we all agree that the playing field should be even. And that the testing in sports is often a joke. For me the answer is to beef up the testing and enforcement, or to change the rules.
If you leave rules in place and allow them to be selectively enforced and followed, you get chaos.

With the amount of money involved in pro sports these days athletes are more motivated than ever to bend the rules and the testing has a lot of loopholes in it to start with. For example it's easy to increase your testosterone levels considerably and stay within the permitted limits.

There is a strong argument to say that only the unsophisticated cheats get caught by testing anyway.

Of course regulated fights supervise the wraps and gloves, but there have been multiple cases of loaded gloves. Collins vs Resto is the worst. Obviously clen is not as bad but it's still against the rules.

I think we all agree that the playing field should be even. And that the testing in sports is often a joke. For me the answer is to beef up the testing and enforcement, or to change the rules.
If you leave rules in place and allow them to be selectively enforced and followed, you get chaos.

I’m not disagreeing with you there at all. I’m just saying that at that level it’s almost a certainty that the majority are enhanced in some way.

What you guys are saying makes a lot of sense. The testing had always been so weak it's like they want the guys enhanced.

Dylan, a lot of people think Canelo was using Clen for his stamina, but you don't think it'll help that at all?

They should really have 2 leagues for boxing and mma.. tested and untested. Make it so there is strict testing until you turn 25. The main problem is that PEDs are federally illegal in the USA. You would have to think untested fighting would bring in a lot more revenue.

Top Bottom