napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clenbuterol

slimerboo

i weight 85 kg height 5.8 age 25 today my coach gave me clenbutrol I just took one pill and saw your video....please suggest me what should i take i have only 20 days for a shot and i need to reduce my weight i have some good muscle mass too

There's no safe answer. Extreme dieting or extreme drug use is not going to get you there safely if at all.

If you can't get into the shape you need for your (assuming) photo shoot then you need to postpone the shoot.

i dont advise clenbuterol use.. i have even turned down paying clients that want me to advise them on it... so im not the one to ask... im not willing to put someone under that kind of risk with my advisement

I think clenbuterol is highly overrated and besides that are far better ways of losing fat that don't come with all potential sides. A lot of folk can tolerate clen but many have horrible reactions to it.

i weight 85 kg height 5.8 age 25 today my coach gave me clenbutrol I just took one pill and saw your video....please suggest me what should i take i have only 20 days for a shot and i need to reduce my weight i have some good muscle mass too

I wouldn't recommemd Clen at all. Have you looked into sarms? That would be a far better safer option for you to cut bodyfat

Clen at low dosages when used for asthma is not really so bad. It's just when people increase the dosage needed for fat loss is when the problem occurs. Clen can cause permanent heart damage and is not something I recommend.

Clen is not all its cracked up to be. I've only known 2 people out of dozen who has ever seen real results. Everyone is different, but from what I've seen, for the most part, your body gets use to it quickly or its just ineffective from the start. Before you know it you are taking higher does chasing the benefits, and if you aren't seeing the benefits from a low does, what happens is you just see more of the side effects and none of the benefits when you take higher doses. As cbbram mentioned Clen wasn't made for fat loss, it was made for people with asthma. I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole.

Lemme jump in here and bump the EXCELLENT points made by cbbram and Scott;

Clen (like EVERYTHING else) is person specific. The big difference with clen is that there is a VERY small % of people who should be using clen.

High level competitors (I'm talking MAJOR National shows) and even then in small doses and AT THE VERY END OF PPRE for a short time before show day. And under the supervision of an elite level coach.

No one on this biard is being coached by Chris Aceto or Hany Rambod.

CLEN should not be used by the average dude who wants to "drop a few pounds"

Bro, i have my opinions on clen. ive ran it numerous times along with T3. Both can be ran safely for sure but can easily be overdosed and the sides suck on clen. Bad headaches, bloody noses, high blood pressure, and being agitated. Those are the sides i get and i typically never go above 120mcg. I think its effective but not nearly as potent as T3 from my experience and i also personally think T3 is safer if you do it properly. The negatives to clen are the sides, the negative to T3 is many users get a rebound fat gain after using it because your normal T3 production is low. Similar to how you come off anabolics and your test is suppressed. Neither of them should be taken lightly, if your stuck on clen do some research to be safe.

Lemme jump in here and bump the EXCELLENT points made by cbbram and Scott;

Clen (like EVERYTHING else) is person specific. The big difference with clen is that there is a VERY small % of people who should be using clen.

High level competitors (I'm talking MAJOR National shows) and even then in small doses and AT THE VERY END OF PPRE for a short time before show day. And under the supervision of an elite level coach.

No one on this biard is being coached by Chris Aceto or Hany Rambod.

CLEN should not be used by the average dude who wants to "drop a few pounds"
very well said brother and i completely agree... t3 is one thing where it can be ran a bit safer and even then, im not a fan of it but there is some merit there if ran properly and with anabolics to prevent muscle wastage but clen is a different animal... there are just far better, safer and more effective options

Top Bottom