napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol

pertiher

Great video today had a mate stroke out on this running half body paralyzed the guy sold it to him its no side affects and take red bull with it wish we had this video 2 years ago people trust to much as you say you need to do your research!,,,, hope video saves someone from seeing this happen to a friend or themselves. God bless mate

Dylan is very instrumental to the fitness world. Checkout everything else he has and subscribe to his channels. He's got videos for days.

Great video today had a mate stroke out on this running half body paralyzed the guy sold it to him its no side affects and take red bull with it wish we had this video 2 years ago people trust to much as you say you need to do your research!,,,, hope video saves someone from seeing this happen to a friend or themselves. God bless mate
God Bless you too bro... i truly hope the video saves man, i really do... more and more people are listening to it and writing me about it.... i really appreciate your support!

Thank you for the feedback on this bro. It's greatly appreciated! Those videos Dylan puts out are top notch, highly informative, and hopefully help people make the right decisions without hurting themselves. It is defintely a great valuable resource that those looking for information are lucky to have

Red Bull and clen.

Wall of Fame.
that is the most fucked up combo on the planet earth.. i cant wrap my head around that... i remember being so young and drinking red bull (often with vodka) and also some of the other bull shit drinks.. i was clearly very ignorant in my early 20's but fuck they always make you feel like pure dog shit... i cant wrap my head around anyone using them and clen, well, there's no secret on my hatred there

Top Bottom