napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen + Stanazolol

surtshort

Hi Dylan,

I wanted your suggestion regarding Clen + Stanazolol, I am planning to run 4-6 weeks cycle maximum, just to cut down some body fat%. I am around 15-16% bodyfat. And want to get around 11-12% at least. Hope this is safe and right for me.

Kindly advise

No, it's not safe or advised. You can easily lose your fat with diet and cardio.

Hi Dylan,

I wanted your suggestion regarding Clen + Stanazolol, I am planning to run 4-6 weeks cycle maximum, just to cut down some body fat%. I am around 15-16% bodyfat. And want to get around 11-12% at least. Hope this is safe and right for me.

Kindly advise

Clen is horrible and I wouldn't advise it at all. You can't use winstrol without testosterone and steroids are not fat burners. If you are looking to cut, sarms would make a lot more sense here.

What is your full stats and experience?

Hey man, throw away that stuff as far as you can. Clen can and will give you shakes etc.
All the side effects on your heart aside... imagine driving at night or after work, back home to your wifey and kiddo's... and your hands start shaking and you can't turn the steering wheel for a roundabout and can't press the brakes properly because your feet will also start shaking... you won't make it back home one day dude.

Be careful, it is your life you are playing with. Just get your diet in check. L

Example: (one cheat day every week)
- Low carb for 5 weeks.
- Eat normally for one week.
- Low carb for 5 weeks.
- Eat normally for one week.

In 12 weeks you will probably be where you want to be.

Everything is appropriate for the RIGHT PERSON at the RIGHT TIME. Nothing wrong with clen for a finely tuned athlete in the days leading up to a show.

Winny doesn't burn fat.

Neither of these drugs are appropriate for THIS poster AT THIS TIME and he is proposing a mis-use of each.

Top Bottom