napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clen, dbol anavar

varideen

Hello thank you about the videos , i wanted to ask you personal about how to use clenbuterol ,dianabol and anavar. Since im a beginner how should i use it and cycle it.
Thank you very much.

you should not... this is absurdity... first of all, i wouldnt advise you on clen if you paid me! its very dangerous and nothing i will advise and second, you would never run a ridiculous cycle like this... a first cycle is TEST ONLY and you would never run an oral steroid without test... its quite evident you do not have any idea what you are doing and you should not even be thinking about steroid use until you understand how this works

Hello thank you about the videos , i wanted to ask you personal about how to use clenbuterol ,dianabol and anavar. Since im a beginner how should i use it and cycle it.
Thank you very much.
Orals only and clen? No bro...this is nothing you want to do whatsoever. Never ever run oral only cycles. What is your full stats?

I saw the title of this thread and cringed a little bit
you and me both... the bad thing is that this is the type of shit i see on a daily basis... i have no clue where people get this, if they are coming up with this kind of thing on their own or if someone is actually advising this

Top Bottom