napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cleaning your system

I used to smoke bud back in the day. I dont think 2 weeks is enough time to rid your system of it, especially because it stays on fatty tissue for up to a month or longer. Ive passed test with a relatives piss. Or just drink a detox the day of test. I went cold turkey on weed along time ago. Ive learned its the only way to get better jobs. But believe me im a smoke some mary jane as an old man.

(Enrique)

What kind of test? Urine, hair? I think that makes a huge difference on detection times

What kind of test? Urine, hair? I think that makes a huge difference on detection times

Hey there Rick... its a Urine test....its been a few weeks for my last toke so far but my home testi strip is still posi..... so I'm about 2 1/2 weeks out

Last edited:
Certa gelatin method to avoid detection by urine. Won't clean you out, but rather mask it. Google it.
cool... I might test that out.. have a bunch of test strips... also if I go on a high protein .. low low carb diet ... that would burn some extra fat?? is that like a keto diet ??

Last edited:
You can absolutely pass in two weeks. Dilute your piss, the laboratory will claim they can detect dilution but there is a very easy way to bypass their (terrible, might I add) screening process. Drink a gallon a day until 7 days until your test, up the water to 1.5-2g. Two days before your test start taking B complex and 2g of Vitamin c and a quality multi-Vitamin it. The reason for this is it will restore the yellow color and minerals in your urine. This is how they detect dilution (which is laughable, all you gotta do is take vitamins to dupe the test). If your pee is crystal clear they will flag it and test if for minerals but if you down the B and C vitamins you are good. The multi-vitamin isn't needed is for insurance in case they do flag for dilution or randomly flag it (super rare as it costs the company more money).

If you are super paranoid or if the test is for drug court then load creatine 5g a day the last 5 days until your test. Drug court or military might go as far as to test for creatine content as low creatine in urine is a tell tale sign of intentional urine dilution. I've been drug tested the past 10 years for work and I've never been clean (weed) and I've just so happened to never ever once fail a drug test.

Before you are 3 days from your test every single piss should be crystal clear, if it isn't you need more water. 2 days before when you start loading vitamins it should turn your piss yellow within 6-8 hours. If it doesn't double the amount Of Vit C and B. The goal is to piss nothing but yellow water full of vitamins and no THC.

Creatine is not required but is recommended. You can get it all this stuff for less than $25 at Walmart if you don't have it on hand. And yes the Walmart creatine is real.

When you take the test they will tell you to use the first stream of piss you have mid steam. Do NOT do this. Urinate 90% of your urine out and fill the last 10% with the cup. You are required to fill the cup to a certain line, so masked sure you give them the bare minimum. Right over the line any extra poor it in the toilet. You literally want the very last drops to enter the cup, and nothing else, but you must fill the line of course.

If you fill the cup but still have lots of pee left dump it and start again.

And of course don't smoke. If you don't do what I mentioned above or you do actually smoke and you are really fucked, only fill the cup half way with pee and the rest use warm waster from the faucet. This can fool the test but it can also be detected if the temperature is out of range. Some labs will turn all the water off in the bathroom until you hand them the urine sample just to prevent this.

Good luck.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

cool... I might test that out.. have a bunch of test strips... also if I go on a high protein .. low low carb diet ... that would burn some extra fat?? is that like a keto diet ??

If you start going Keto and doing cardio, burning fat, dropping weight etc right now you are just going to release THC metabolites into your bloodstream which can take up to 3 days to be cleared by the kidneys. I wouldn't recommend it at all. It's too late to try to get rid of body fat now. If you stay lean year round you can get clean really fast. In the past I've been as lower than 10% and higher than 30% and I still passed by diluting my urine.

My job gives me 5-7 days once I'm notified to drive to the lab and do the test. I've passed with as little as 5 days clean before. I smoked the first two days because I been doing this so long I know I'll pass. If you are really fucked tell them you have an emergency or situation that prevents you from making it to the lab in the allotted time frame.

Like you get work at off at 4pm, you gotta pick your kids up from school at 4:30 and it's a 55 min drive home in traffic and the Lab closes at 5:30 etc. I've used that excuse before, it won't work if it's for a new job but if you been working for the company they might buy it.

Last edited:
If you start going Keto and doing cardio, burning fat, dropping weight etc right now you are just going to release THC metabolites into your bloodstream which can take up to 3 days to be cleared by the kidneys. I wouldn't recommend it at all. It's too late to try to get rid of body fat now. If you stay lean year round you can get clean really fast. In the past I've been as lower than 10% and higher than 30% and I still passed by diluting my urine.

My job gives me 5-7 days once I'm notified to drive to the lab and do the test. I've passed with as little as 5 days clean before. I smoked the first two days because I been doing this so long I know I'll pass. If you are really fucked tell them you have an emergency or situation that prevents you from making it to the lab in the allotted time frame.

Like you get work at off at 4pm, you gotta pick your kids up from school at 4:30 and it's a 55 min drive home in traffic and the Lab closes at 5:30 etc. I've used that excuse before, it won't work if it's for a new job but if you been working for the company they might buy it.
Thanks for the tips Bro!! I've been smoke free for 2 weeks so I'm going to keep on going and try to wash out...

Top Bottom