napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cleaning receptors

tman79

Hi Dylan. Love your ultra informative videos. I am 61 and just ended a cycle of 4 weeks of dbol and 12 weeks of EQ. I am also on TRT from my Dr. For the first time in my many years of lifting, I actually look like I lift. Still skinny at 6’1 but really well defined. On this cycle I went from 187 lbs to 203. I love the gains. So, I want to next try dbol, trt, Deca and Winny. Is this a good cycle? Can I take something to clean out my receptors so I can do this cycle in 4 instead of 8 weeks? Also, can I switch mid cycle from Winny to EQ, or is that a dumb idea. Any help will really be appreciated. Thanks and keep the videos coming.

im not sure you really know what you are doing whatsoever... first off... deca needs to be ran a MINIMUM of 12 weeks... its an extremely long ester.. the whole cleansing receptors thing is just absurdity brother... everything you are saying here really either doesnt make any sort of sense or is just a million miles off base... lets keep it simple... what is your goal from the cycle?

time on cycle = time off... there's no way around that... thats for YOUR BODY TO RECOVER... you dont try to bypass that or shorten it etc... especially at your age man...

Hi Dylan. Love your ultra informative videos. I am 61 and just ended a cycle of 4 weeks of dbol and 12 weeks of EQ. I am also on TRT from my Dr. For the first time in my many years of lifting, I actually look like I lift. Still skinny at 6’1 but really well defined. On this cycle I went from 187 lbs to 203. I love the gains. So, I want to next try dbol, trt, Deca and Winny. Is this a good cycle? Can I take something to clean out my receptors so I can do this cycle in 4 instead of 8 weeks? Also, can I switch mid cycle from Winny to EQ, or is that a dumb idea. Any help will really be appreciated. Thanks and keep the videos coming.
Thetes no such thing as cleaning your receptors. Your receptors are fine and always will be. What matters is myostatin levels and homeostasis. The only thing that brings down myostatin (the hormone that halts muscle gain) is time off.... period. And that needs to be about 12 weeks minimum between cycles or you wont gain shit your next cycle

Top Bottom