napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clean muscle mass gains

namaleen

Hi dylan,

ive watched a lot of your videos kn YouTube and am wanting to start my first steroid cycle. Ill start off with what my goals are: gain more lean muscle mass, but look dryer and leaner. Gain strength. I am coming to the end of my cut. And am getting ready to bulk but i want to take a steroid that will help me put on clean muscle mass. While still leaning out. I dont care about the weight so much as the aesthetics.

My current workout routine is 3 day splits - chest/back/shoulders - bi’s/tri’s - legs/abs
Im 22 years old, male, and currently hanging at around 10% body fat

I appreciate in advance for your advice and help brother. Its guys like you that keep meathead that jump into it from killing themselves. Love your content and contribution man!

Hi dylan,

ive watched a lot of your videos kn YouTube and am wanting to start my first steroid cycle. Ill start off with what my goals are: gain more lean muscle mass, but look dryer and leaner. Gain strength. I am coming to the end of my cut. And am getting ready to bulk but i want to take a steroid that will help me put on clean muscle mass. While still leaning out. I dont care about the weight so much as the aesthetics.

My current workout routine is 3 day splits - chest/back/shoulders - bi’s/tri’s - legs/abs
Im 22 years old, male, and currently hanging at around 10% body fat

I appreciate in advance for your advice and help brother. Its guys like you that keep meathead that jump into it from killing themselves. Love your content and contribution man!
You must have skipped Dylan's videos where here tells you about 10 million times that you could offer him a million dollars and he would recommend someone your age to use steroids. Go back and watch that video. Very helpful and explains a lot.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

You must have skipped Dylan's videos where here tells you about 10 million times that you could offer him a million dollars and he would recommend someone your age to use steroids. Go back and watch that video. Very helpful and explains a lot.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
LOLLL clearly the volume was off!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom