napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clean bulking with sarms

datazeer

I am planning on starting a rad-140 cycle here soon. My goals for this cycle are to clean bulk. My question is: would it be beneficial to do intermittent fasting while on this cycle? Or would it potentially limit the effects of the drug?

Intermittent fasting has worked tremendously for me while on my weight loss phase and I wasn't sure if I should continue it while on rad-140

Height:5'9
Body fat %: 16%
Training: 6 years

In my opinion you should not be bulking at 16%bf. Your insulin sensitivity wont be as good so you will be putting on alot more fat with any new muscle you obtain. Its recommended you start bulking at leaner points because your body will utilize the nutrients better and out on more muscle than fat if you have diet and other factors in check

Also when you decide to lean down again it will take way longer and it will be harder to lose the fat and in the long run will burn more of the muscle off because you have to cut for so long

i also agree, you should not be bulking at 16% body fat and intermittent fasting is not the diet you would use for bulking either however it would be a good diet for you right now considering you need to cut

Bulking at 16%? Bro you're already bulked. You need to get yourself into the proper condition then bulk. If you bulk now you're gonna end up 18-20%!!!

Top Bottom