napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clean Bulk Video

rasktakin

Hello Dylan! First of all Id like to thank you for all your help thru your videos. You have been very informative and you tell it like it is. Im a big fan and watch all your videos and speaking of that I was wondering if you can do a video on clean bulk. You had one a while back b4 your videos got taken down on Youtube. Im so glad your back on bro!! Ive subscribed to your channel and have a few in my family that Ive informed about you and they've also subscribed!. Im currently using Test E with Tren Ace. For the test Im taking 10 ml of nolva daily and .50 ml of caber for tren. I know I should of got some prop with the ace instead but thats all I could get at the moment. Will this cycle be ok with these compounds? Thank you for your time bro!!.

ps Forgot to mention its .50 ml of caber a week.

You cant ask "is this ok?" AFTER starting.

You have also given no stats, which makes it impossible to answer any questions... something Dylan is mentioned several times.

Why are u taking nolva ON cycle and WITH tren???

why on earth are you using nolva with tren? thats NOT smart bro... you also dont mention your doses of test and tren... nolva is NOT an aromatase inhibitor... do you have any experience with tren at alll? how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? PLEASE list MG doses, NOT ML.. ml tells me nothing whatsoever...

Top Bottom