napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cjc 1295 dac

Reliable peptide suppliers seem to be few and far. Have you considered MK677 or GW501516 to help you lose bf?

Idk what that is. But I just purchased through rasa research. Ever heard?

purchased what? the cjc-dac? and no I've never heard of them. And cjc-dac as a standalone doesnt do much not to mention it's difficult to get the pure stuff. Even if you had the real stuff, it wouldnt benefit a female that much would a bikini comp because the bloat would be in the way

purchased what? the cjc-dac? and no I've never heard of them. And cjc-dac as a standalone doesnt do much not to mention it's difficult to get the pure stuff. Even if you had the real stuff, it wouldnt benefit a female that much would a bikini comp because the bloat would be in the way
well said... im rather lost on the point in using this for her in any way to be honest? it doesn't make any sort of sense?

you definitely do not want this at all... lean you out? thats highly debatable and if it did, which i dont see happening, it would be minimal... it will cause bloating to a point as well... you go ahead and try it out for yourself but i just dont want you to have high expectations

Top Bottom