napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cirque du Soleil

Handbalancer

Hi guys!

I am coming to you today because I have a few questions to which I have trouble finding answers on the internet.

So, I am in a "now or never" kind of situation.
Here we go. I have been training circus for 10 years and at my age (28), this is pretty much my last chance to go big and audition to Cirque du Soleil as a handbalancer next spring. My level is pretty freaking close to being a professional circus artist, but not quite there yet. Mainly because I'm lacking some physical quality ( by exemple : I can hold a 1min one arm handstand, but I would need to hit 2 min for the auditions).

So I recently restarted to train like crazy, about 4-5h a day, 6 days a week (it's a normal thing in circus and professional sport, don't worry). But my ability to recover from training are waaayyy to low to maintain that volume of training for 4-6 month.

Basically, I was wondering if anything could held me go through the next few months of insane training. I am afraid my joint and overall recovery ability won't make it without some extra help. I am looking for strenght and endurance of course, and as little weight gain as possible! Sarms? Roids? I am kinda lost in this world... Thank you! :)

-------

Age 28
Height 5'9"
Weight 175
Body fat % 8-9
Years of training : 12 years
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) : Nothing
PCT for each cycle : N/A
Goals : Better recovery
Supplements (if any) : ZMA, whey, OMG3, vitD, jointcare supplement, multivitamin
General idea of nutrition : I eat a lot and super clean!
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.). Left shoulder I a little messed up from overtraining, so are both of my wrist.

Bro, that is an awesome opportunity. I use to handle the workers compensation claims for Cirq in Orlando.

sarms would be perfect in so many ways.. the healing and recovery, the endurance, the strength, the ability to not get steroid side effects, which you cannot endure for this type of training as well as not blowing up, which you also cannot afford to happen... i have the perfect layout for you

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom