napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cigars and Gains

fidz_fit

Hi everyone,

My question is that would smoking cigars on occasion (maybe 1x-2x a week) inhibit muscle growth? This is smoking them like a cigar, so not inhaling and having at most 1/2 a cigar at a time. I know that it necessarily isn't the healthiest, but in the summer they are nice sometimes.

Also if it isn't lit but you have it in your mouth is their any negatives to that?

*Side note* I'm 18, never smoked, and not trying to get addicted or anything I just was gifted 4 cigars by my uncle.

Anything in moderation won’t kill ya, but id stand clear from cigarettes, those will. Having a cigar once in a while is fine bro

I smoke 1 to 2 per week lol
ba7c8914a7e18a23d8f5a587b6487a76.jpg
22d6e5c91ab8574c482ffb842ec258f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That first picture should be the first thing people see when they come to our site!

Hi everyone,

My question is that would smoking cigars on occasion (maybe 1x-2x a week) inhibit muscle growth? This is smoking them like a cigar, so not inhaling and having at most 1/2 a cigar at a time. I know that it necessarily isn't the healthiest, but in the summer they are nice sometimes.

Also if it isn't lit but you have it in your mouth is their any negatives to that?

*Side note* I'm 18, never smoked, and not trying to get addicted or anything I just was gifted 4 cigars by my uncle.
I say live your life bro. Do what you enjoy in moderation. Thats how I live my life. Never let your lifestyle get in the way of living life. Life's too short as it is

That first picture should be the first thing people see when they come to our site!

lol, classic. I'm digging that look.

the ashes are about to fall off that cigar too, dude is pimpin. he is only missing one of those huge gold chains

Agree he's 18 I wouldn't get an 18 year old a cigar. But I guess 18 year olds be smoking worse things these days. Now in reference to cigars a cigar or 2 a week ain't gonna kill the gains. Also that is a montero 1939 Cuban cigar rolled tight, ash showes the quality of the cigar. Oh and I love gold chains but 1 I have bigger priorities than a 12 k chain. And 2 it's just gonna put me at risk of using my glock. I might get one down the line. But I don't feel comfortable in Miami with a big ass chain.
21e7871f91da20d0c38c316fcfda4bbc.jpg
182f62faf854950698d23cb3cc723cce.jpg

Out of curiosity, how much a cigar like that go for?

I smoke 1 cigarette before I go to bed at night (bad habit I know) but I love my 1 cigarette. Been doing it for as long as I can remember.

I smoke 1 cigarette before I go to bed at night (bad habit I know) but I love my 1 cigarette. Been doing it for as long as I can remember.
Thats not that big of a deal man. Thats what I call being sensible and moderate. My wife smokes and always has. At times on a nice summer night after we put the kids to bed, and before I go to bed, I'll go outside and have one with her on the deck or patio and we talk for a bit. It's a nice easy way to relax and spend some quality time talking with her. We both enjoy that. Doesn't happen that often but it sure doesn't bother me one bit when I do.

Thank you to everyone for the responses so far! They were more of a gag gift as he likes them but as long as I have them I figure I might as well enjoy them! Would never spend any of my own money on them though that's for sure.

If I could smoke one cigarette I would. I had an almost 2 pack a day habit. That along with drugs and alcohol. Today I'm drug and alcohol free. I love cigars, I smoke once or twice a week. And on vacations I go all out 1 to 2 a day. But that's once a year. Lots of fitness industry guys smoke cigars. It's no big deal. Plus he's 18 all he needs is to eat and train and the gains gods will bless him.

Agreed man. At 18 food and hard training is anything and everything that's needed. Nothing more

i never saw this thread before bro but you will be fine having an occasional cigar... it wont inhibit your muscle gain at all...

I have and always will enjoy a good cigar. During the warmer months I will have 2-4 a week. I enjoy them on my deck with a good cup of coffee.
When winter hits I will have 1 a week at my local lounge. Life is too short to deny yourself everything. We are already pretty hard on ourselves between diet and the iron.
A few small vices kept under control make it worth getting out of bed in the morning.

I have and always will enjoy a good cigar. During the warmer months I will have 2-4 a week. I enjoy them on my deck with a good cup of coffee.
When winter hits I will have 1 a week at my local lounge. Life is too short to deny yourself everything. We are already pretty hard on ourselves between diet and the iron.
A few small vices kept under control make it worth getting out of bed in the morning.
Well said bro. Couldn't agree with everything you said more

im not a cigar guy at all but it certainly is okay to have one once in awhile... check that, i am its its filled with something else... LOL

Top Bottom