napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chlldhood Gyno. first cycle - Test E, T-bol, Mk-677, Cardarine, Clomid, Nolva, Adex

djdillon

25 years old. 5'11" 180 lb. BF% fluctuates between 17 and 20%. Im in no rush to cycle,
I can get it down in a month. All my hormone levels are in check except my DHEA which
has always been naturally high.

I got my bloodwork done recently in January and everything has come back fine.

I want to do a test E cycle at 500 mg a week for 12 to 14 weeks but i already have gynco.
I got gyno when i was 14 when I had a hormonal flare up when puberty got serious.

I got plenty of tbol as well, i could do 60 mg at 7 weeks.

I'm worried about the breast tissue i got already. I've read that people who already got
gyno should use nolva on cycle? What about Adex? Dosing?

If anyone knowledgable could layout dosage for me with regards to estrogen control and pct
that would be awesome.
I want to use clomid and nolva together for pct.

How long should can i run Mk-677 for at 25 mg a day? and cardarine at 20 mg a day? What
time of day should i take the dosing? i remember dylan saying 16 weeks for GW but i don't
call what he said for Mk-677. Should i start using cardarine a few weeks into cycle so i can
use it throughout PCT?

I'm a sponge, l'm willing to follow any guidelines when it comes to my health.

25 years old. 5'11" 180 lb. BF% fluctuates between 17 and 20%. Im in no rush to cycle,
I can get it down in a month. All my hormone levels are in check except my DHEA which
has always been naturally high.

I got my bloodwork done recently in January and everything has come back fine.

I want to do a test E cycle at 500 mg a week for 12 to 14 weeks but i already have gynco.
I got gyno when i was 14 when I had a hormonal flare up when puberty got serious.

I got plenty of tbol as well, i could do 60 mg at 7 weeks.

I'm worried about the breast tissue i got already. I've read that people who already got
gyno should use nolva on cycle? What about Adex? Dosing?

If anyone knowledgable could layout dosage for me with regards to estrogen control and pct
that would be awesome.
I want to use clomid and nolva together for pct.

How long should can i run Mk-677 for at 25 mg a day? and cardarine at 20 mg a day? What
time of day should i take the dosing? i remember dylan saying 16 weeks for GW but i don't
call what he said for Mk-677. Should i start using cardarine a few weeks into cycle so i can
use it throughout PCT?

I'm a sponge, l'm willing to follow any guidelines when it comes to my health.

Hey bro, you have two areas that need addressed before ever beginning a cycle. First and foremost you need to treat the Gyno. You should NEVER start a cycle with preexisting Gyno. I don't know if an anti Gyno protocol will work for you or not, or you require surgery but you can start a cycle of aromatizing compounds with Gyno bro. It will go from bad to worse.

Secondly, your bodyfat is just too high for a cycle right now. You really need to get that down quite a bit before cycling as well. With your bodyfat elevated, your body will aromatize more test into estrogen and it will be even worse on your Gyno. Get into shape first and get that bodyfat down

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think you misunderstood to the extent of what my gyno is. The flare up happened july 2004 and its a little lump behind each nipple. It got hot and itchy for a couple days and that was the end of it. Never had anything since then. My doc said they were too small to be worth operating on and my hormone levels have been normal since, except my naturally high DHEA.

I train 6 days a week. I can run 6 miles in just over an hour. I've been lifting for 3 years consistantly now. I have a naturally high metabolism so i have to consistantly eat 3000 calories at least to keep on mass. Im built heavy in my lower body with big gluts and big legs so that might contribute to my bf%. I got horizontal cuts in my top 4 abs but i feel a cycle and the gw along with mk will help with that.

An operation on the little gyno i have is kind of out of the question with how small the lumps are (you literally have to pinch the skin around my nipples to even notice).

So with that being said, what do you think rick? What can i use when do i cycle, as a precaution, for any possible gyno effects.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood to the extent of what my gyno is. The flare up happened july 2004 and its a little lump behind each nipple. It got hot and itchy for a couple days and that was the end of it. Never had anything since then. My doc said they were too small to be worth operating on and my hormone levels have been normal since, except my naturally high DHEA.

I train 6 days a week. I can run 6 miles in just over an hour. I've been lifting for 3 years consistantly now. I have a naturally high metabolism so i have to consistantly eat 3000 calories at least to keep on mass. Im built heavy in my lower body with big gluts and big legs so that might contribute to my bf%. I got horizontal cuts in my top 4 abs but i feel a cycle and the gw along with mk will help with that.

An operation on the little gyno i have is kind of out of the question with how small the lumps are (you literally have to pinch the skin around my nipples to even notice).

So with that being said, what do you think rick? What can i use when do i cycle, as a precaution, for any possible gyno effects.

This changes nothing.You can consider yourself gyno prone for life. This being said it is more important for you then the regular Joe to be sure your BF is down to 10 or less, and you will have to use low test,eq,primo,wiiny,anavar type cycles. For instance 200 test + 600 eq. You need to avoid tren,deca,dbol,adrol etc. BUT you can make good progress on the mentioned aas that you can use. Always have aromasin on hand and always take it at 15mg eod.

I completely agree with Jake.. BF needs to come down, especially since you have a pre existing condition. I would most definitely avoid nandrolones as well as DBol and other wet compounds.

Aromasin needs to be your go to AI.. And I would have letro, Rolaxifene on hand to combat gyno if for some reason you get in a bad spot.

SARMS should be the only consideration for you at this point.

I completely agree with Jake.. BF needs to come down, especially since you have a pre existing condition. I would most definitely avoid nandrolones as well as DBol and other wet compounds.

Aromasin needs to be your go to AI.. And I would have letro, Rolaxifene on hand to combat gyno if for some reason you get in a bad spot.

SARMS should be the only consideration for you at this point.

How long can I run Mk-677 and Gw for?

I just ordered some aromasin but whats wrong with adex? I got tbol, not dbol so its non aromatizing but what should I take on cycle when i take to the test e?

when i get my bf down how would i go about using an AI on cycle?
im playing on doing a 12 week 500 mg a week test e and 60 mg of tbol for 6 weeks.
i got osterine, nolva, clomid, adex and aromasin on hand as well.

my big thing is i can do mk-677 and gw and cut right now and do the cycle in a few months but im just really OCD about planning this out on paper. I need to know how i would go about using an AI on cycle.

And i mean if i already have gyno, what is the real problem if i have to get a surgery on it regardless, why not do it after the only cycle ill probably ever do instead of dabbing into AAS after i get the surgery? You feel me?

How long can I run Mk-677 and Gw for?

I just ordered some aromasin but whats wrong with adex? I got tbol, not dbol so its non aromatizing but what should I take on cycle when i take to the test e?

I personally haven't ran MK-677, but I know allot of guys run it for long periods of time (up to 6 months). GW can be ran up to 14 weeks.

Aromasin is a suicide aromatize inhibitor.. Adex is not. Aromasin is far superior and provides more benefits then just estrogen control. You need to be running aromasin over Adex as it is much stronger and that's what you need.

That's fine that you got Tbol, but the reality is we shouldn't even be discussing any AAS at the moment until you come down with your body fat. Trust me in this bro, you do NOT want create a monster and have to deal with gyno, cause you WILL have a gyno problem with current state of fitness.

when i get my bf down how would i go about using an AI on cycle?
im playing on doing a 12 week 500 mg a week test e and 60 mg of tbol for 6 weeks.
i got osterine, nolva, clomid, adex and aromasin on hand as well.

my big thing is i can do mk-677 and gw and cut right now and do the cycle in a few months but im just really OCD about planning this out on paper. I need to know how i would go about using an AI on cycle.

You don't need 500mg of test.. 300-350 a week is plenty. When you do decide to run your cycle, test only is plenty. See how your body reacts to one compound first. I know you're eager to run a cycle, but your in no condition to do so.

Ultimately you will do what you want, but you will find out the hard the way if you don't take our counsel.

You don't need 500mg of test.. 300-350 a week is plenty. When you do decide to run your cycle, test only is plenty. See how your body reacts to one compound first. I know you're eager to run a cycle, but your in no condition to do so.

Ultimately you will do what you want, but you will find out the hard the way if you don't take our counsel.

No man im not eager to jump into it but I do want to plan it out sooner rather than later. Im going to start eating at a caloric deficit then and i should be down below 15% in 6 to 8 weeks.

Running even 250-300 mg of test only is fine but i still need to run aromasin regardless, so what should the dosing be? 25 mg eod or 12.5 mg everyday? I really am unsure of that.

Btw, thanks a ton to everyone for replying and looking out for my wellbeing

No man im not eager to jump into it but I do want to plan it out sooner rather than later. Im going to start eating at a caloric deficit then and i should be down below 15% in 6 to 8 weeks.

Running even 250-300 mg of test only is fine but i still need to run aromasin regardless, so what should the dosing be? 25 mg eod or 12.5 mg everyday? I really am unsure of that.

Btw, thanks a ton to everyone for replying and looking out for my wellbeing

Run it at 12.5 mg EOD and assess from there. Run blood work before hand so you have some base numbers in case you get into any trouble during your cycle.

Top Bottom