napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chinese Vs American HGH

cyfix

Hello Brohemians, I have been working out since high school, I am 27 male, 182LB 9% bodyfat.
I have recently decided that I want to get on HGH for fitness purposes ( 4 IU ) however everywhere I look, people keep saying that Chinese HGH is low quality and you have to take twice the dosage.

My question is: is Chinese HGH good quality. please include brands and trusted people. Also what have been your results with HGH

My intention with HGH is that I want to combine it with an intermittent fasting protocol of a very lean diet to build muscle and get super shredded

So you just joined the forum today... on Christmas... and this is your first post?

Yes, I joined the forum after watching several videos by isarms and others like Rich Piana on HGH and decided it may be a path I want to take to reach my fitness goals.

anyway, there are a lot of people who are making me nervous about Chinese HGH so I wanted to come to this forum and ask people who have experience with it

My opinion is that you get what you pay for when it comes to HGH and price will be the determining factor in the quality. HGH is one compound that the quality can vary greatly. You need to evaluate what you're willing to spend for your goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what brand of HGH is good quality or of compatible quality to pharmaceutical grade??

the anti-aging clinics in town price their treatments very high, $1500 a month (with prescription) for low dosage, the cost is too high. no wonder why only celebrities are known for regular HGH use.
But obviously Chinese makers are more affordable which is why a lot of people buy them, my question is what Chinese brands are good quality.

I see a lot of people on YT talk about HGH use but nobody ever talks about what they use and where to get it. I know there are legal issues with HGH but it would make it a lot easier if the information was out there

There is some very high quality Chinese HGH manufacturers

BUT<<<<just for your reference...HGH is easily damaged ...heat and shaking are very bad for it

So...from the manufacturer (Pharma or Chinese) to you door the potency can be easily ruined...so the source and how he obtains it and how he handles it is paramount

as a side note...why at age 27 do you think you would benefit from HGH?
Have you tested low IGF-1 ?
If you aren't deficient adding more HGH won't do much..huge waste of money...its like trying to add water to a glass that is already full

your goal of "build muscle and get super shredded " ...HGH DOESN'T"T DO THIS
you really need to do some proper research...not just read BB forums for your info

Last edited:
There is some very high quality Chinese HGH manufacturers

BUT<<<<just for your reference...HGH is easily damaged ...heat and shaking are very bad for it

So...from the manufacturer (Pharma or Chinese) to you door the potency can be easily ruined...so the source and how he obtains it and how he handles it is paramount

as a side note...why at age 27 do you think you would benefit from HGH?
Have you tested low IGF-1 ?
If you aren't deficient adding more HGH won't do much..huge waste of money...its like trying to add water to a glass that is already full

your goal of "build muscle and get super shredded " ...HGH DOESN'T"T DO THIS
you really need to do some proper research...not just read BB forums for your info

I have not tested myself for IGF-1 ( I will in the next couple of months to seek prescription ) but from my understanding even people in their 20s can benefit from HGH. but if you have information I don't then please share. do you use it, or have you used HGH and what were your results ?

I have used HGH...Pharmaceutical and Chinese continuously at doses ranging from 1.3IU to 5 IU
for the past 11 years...I'm 66yrs old

" from my understanding even people in their 20s can benefit from HGH"...and where does your "understanding" come from
Have you read even 1 published medical study to support this?..no..your info is only from Bro-science internet sources

Look...the reality is HGH will do next to nothing for your stated goal

IF you are DEFICIENT.....it WILL aid in work out recovery, soft tissue injury and support, help with endurance and improve general quality of life
It doesn't help with mass building, muscle definition etc UNLESS you are using it at stupidly high doses 10-20IU along with insulin..this is something pro BB'ers do at great risk to their health

Last edited:
I have used HGH...Pharmaceutical and Chinese continuously at doses ranging from 1.3IU to 5 IU
for the past 11 years...I'm 66yrs old

" from my understanding even people in their 20s can benefit from HGH"...and where does your "understanding" come from
Have you read even 1 published medical study to support this?..no..your info is only from Bro-science internet sources

Look...the reality is HGH will do next to nothing for your stated goal

IF you are DEFICIENT.....it WILL aid in work out recovery, soft tissue injury and support, help with endurance and improve general quality of life
It doesn't help with mass building, muscle definition etc UNLESS you are using it at stupidly high doses 10-20IU along with insulin..this is something pro BB'ers do at great risk to their health

firstly, if you avatar is a picture of you and you are indeed 66, then let me start by complementing you on your physique, I'd like to look like you when I am 66.
secondly, when should a person use HGH, and if < 30 is too young then what about those HGH promoting pills, do they work?

The reason I am very interested in HGH is not only for my physical training, the anti-aging effects are pretty awesome and I think everybody benefits from higher IGF-1

I am 66...That is indeed a current photo of me

HGH pill are a huge scam...totally worthless

HGH is most effectively used when your bodies natural production starts to decline
It's not like testosterone..more test= more reaction in the body
Like I said...adding more when your body is already producing what it needs adds no extra benefits

re: IGF-1 HGH doesn't necessary raise it much....many guys on Pharma HGH report only small increases in IGF-1

HGH's benefits aren't derived from a raise in IGF-1

I am 66...That is indeed a current photo of me

HGH pill are a huge scam...totally worthless

HGH is most effectively used when your bodies natural production starts to decline
It's not like testosterone..more test= more reaction in the body
Like I said...adding more when your body is already producing what it needs adds no extra benefits

re: IGF-1 HGH doesn't necessary raise it much....many guys on Pharma HGH report only small increases in IGF-1

HGH's benefits aren't derived from a raise in IGF-1

so how do you increase HGH production to above normal level without taking shots? are peptides a good alternative ?

LOL...dude...you just don't get it...

THERE IS NO BENEFIT FROM INCREASING GH LEVELS ABOVE NORMAL !!!!

You have no idea what your talking about. HGH production slows down at around age 21 and the use of HGH does lead to muscle not through the HGH itself but through igf. HGH is needed in the liver with insulin in order to make igf. So he would greatly benefit form HGH at age 27. Anybody using HGH would benefit even if you werent deficient.

Top Bottom