napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chest fat

0aa1bb6074622d3afb7b334344d6633f.jpg

LOLLL wha??? how do i know or how does anyone else know... you gave me NOTHING DUDE... i dont have the time to chase people down to give me more than one sentence of info so good luck dude... unreal...

My question was about chest fat (gyno), do I need a surgery or just continue my working out?

Fuck if I know bro. What's your stats? Have you ran a cycle? What did you run if so what were the dosages and ancillaries used? Have you had bloodwork? What symptoms do you have?

You've given us zero info

LOLLL wha??? how do i know or how does anyone else know... you gave me NOTHING DUDE... i dont have the time to chase people down to give me more than one sentence of info so good luck dude... unreal...
damn that was funny bro.....i know, I know...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

damn that was funny bro.....i know, I know...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
LOL man, it just so frustrating bro.. like, i have time to go back and forth to get one ounce of information... fuck sake, i cannot believe i have to teach people how to ask a question

Fellas no need to be rude here guys, I mean he was vague, but he may be ignorant and not know or simply be new and doesn't know shit. Either way tell dude give more info n leave it at that, we all here to give n the take info from each other, if u gon go that route why respond at all just to make dude feel like shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fellas no need to be rude here guys, I mean he was vague, but he may be ignorant and not know or simply be new and doesn't know shit. Either way tell dude give more info n leave it at that, we all here to give n the take info from each other, if u gon go that route why respond at all just to make dude feel like shit?

You're right man, these heartless bastards should all be ashamed of themselves, lol

Bro, do yourself a favor with your 6 posts and refrain from telling us how to run our forum. If people are going to get butthurt that easy I have nothing I can help them with anyways. They are going to have bigger problems in life

Last edited:
Bro I feel u, and I can definitely see how it can be frustrating, but ppl join these forums to be part of a community, to learn, gather info, input info, what good is it doing anyone to shit on them, don't u think it would be better off to just ignore the question. I understand man, I don't post here much but am part of other forums, but something's just aren't worth the time, dude prbly scared shitless to speak again [emoji23]. Idk I just think communities such as this should be a place for all, noobs and vets alike, and if someone fucks up, enlighten them, without spoon feeding them. No good putting each other down, then again just my 2 cents thanks for listening [emoji1474]

Intelligence is a commodity these days. No ignorance in asking "the question" but maybe not asking the right question.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We are here to help anyone, but people can make it damn hard when they don't give us any information to actually help them.

i mean bro, ive taken the time to actually make a youtube video teaching how to properly ask questions... i get thousands a day between here, youtube, facebook, instagram and email.. .so i help people basically all day EVERY day... not just weekdays, EVERY DAY... if you dont teach someone, how can they learn... if you coddle people all day long, how do they ever know how to take constructive criticism... that breeds mediocrity at its best... now, there's no reason to put someone down, i agree completely with you on that, i do but holding hands is not helping anyone... thats like actually believing a participation award is worth more than the charmin i wipe my ass with... there's a fine line... if you really type a question like this and send it, there's an issue.. how could any human expect an answer from this aside from what was said...

Bro I feel u, and I can definitely see how it can be frustrating, but ppl join these forums to be part of a community, to learn, gather info, input info, what good is it doing anyone to shit on them, don't u think it would be better off to just ignore the question. I understand man, I don't post here much but am part of other forums, but something's just aren't worth the time, dude prbly scared shitless to speak again [emoji23]. Idk I just think communities such as this should be a place for all, noobs and vets alike, and if someone fucks up, enlighten them, without spoon feeding them. No good putting each other down, then again just my 2 cents thanks for listening [emoji1474]

No argument.....BUT sometimes a little tough love is necessary.

Thank u dude that was a real answer.
Yes I'm new here and I told Dylan about my condition by email and sent him a pix but he said that he is to busy and invite me here but my question was vague as u said I'm new here bud sorry

its okay man, but if you want an answer to things, you have to give the proper info or its impossible to help, so just keep that in mind and possibly rephrase your question so i can actually help but when you make it harder for me to help then i just have to move on because i get too many questions...

Top Bottom