napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chemyo MK-2866

Bigjohnny

Running my first SARMS cycle and wanted to start mild. I am dosing 20mg/day for the last 11 days of Chemyo Ostarine and haven't seen any results so far. Did I buy from the wrong company or do results just take a while?

Bro in what world would any kind of muscle building compound yield results in 11 days ? Have you researched sarms at all ? Cycles go for 12 weeks and the don't really get going until weeks 4-6 and than peak around weeks 8-12 just a heads up, chemyo used 2 be good not sure about now, everyone around here will advise you on the our source sarms.forsale which is excellent and 100% quality sarms.

This is my first cycle of SARMS. I tried Hdrol back before the ban, but have been completely natty other than that. I noticed dramatic strength gains within one week using the Hdrol and was hoping for similar results with Ostarine.

Thanks for the help. Should I ditch the chemyo and try sarms.forsale or ride it out?

Bro in what world would any kind of muscle building compound yield results in 11 days ? Have you researched sarms at all ? Cycles go for 12 weeks and the don't really get going until weeks 4-6 and than peak around weeks 8-12 just a heads up, chemyo used 2 be good not sure about now, everyone around here will advise you on the our source sarms.forsale which is excellent and 100% quality sarms.

11 days is not that long so you could give it more time. I have no idea if their products are legit or not but I do know that sarms.forsale has top quality sarms. They have the certificate of analysis for their products on their website.

This is my first cycle of SARMS. I tried Hdrol back before the ban, but have been completely natty other than that. I noticed dramatic strength gains within one week using the Hdrol and was hoping for similar results with Ostarine.

Thanks for the help. Should I ditch the chemyo and try sarms.forsale or ride it out?
absolutely not should you continue with that... you really dont even know what you are putting into your body... if you paid me i wouldnt what you have

Top Bottom