napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Checking things out

PAYRION

I was a member at the other board for the last year. Loved it at first until the same shadiness people are mentioning started..I stayed there to fulfill an obligation to a source and now am ready to move along. Hopefully Ill get that feeling I had when I first joined the other one, and keep it here..Its hard to find a good board that is drama free.. I have been on boards from a long ass time, I was a member back in the Tridia days, those that know that name will know its been a long time.... Anyways about me..Im in my 40s..Last year I came back to the weights after several years away getting my life back together after getting off opiates, I needed away from the gym for that was the scene here in body building, tons of drug use...Ive been good now for many years and jumped back in the gym last year and pretty much got back to my before... Im holding up and down of 250, im 6ft, caliper tested 16-18% depending on if im serious about my diet that week...lol...While abs are on my bucket list, Every time I actually start loosing weight I feel skinny....Ive always been about being just a yoked mean looking thug..This time im trying to actually be somewhat healthy. Well Ill hang around for a bit and hopefully ive found a place again...

I know you from the other places. You are a good guy and a non trouble maker. Welcome to ARf
So far i love it here. Drama free baby

JM750 said:
I know you from the other places. You are a good guy and a non trouble maker. Welcome to ARf
Thanks JM, I was a little set back when I read you were gone..you were the keeper of the realm!

Payrion, did you ever get a second blood work test done on Zitexx labs ? I was a part of the original thread until I was banned on EVO

KingWizard said:
Payrion, did you ever get a second blood work test done on Zitexx labs ? I was a part of the original thread until I was banned on EVO
After speaking with the Privatemdlabs, they told me they retest every sample for varification that comes in above clinical"normal" range, which I was...So I didnt feel the need to..They assured me it was a good test..However I did send the remainder of what I had left, 2 bottles , to a trusted to me member.. He will be running it and getting bloods. The bad thing is its 5 weeks out..

Well, I also have some news regarding that. I am MikeSnow by the way.. Will be posting updates shortly

KingWizard said:
Well, I also have some news regarding that. I am MikeSnow by the way.. Will be posting updates shortly
I figured you were when you asked about the bloods..I wondered where ya went to..lol

Read around the stickies here and you'll get an idea about why

Re: RE: Re: Checking things out

PAYRION said:
PHURIOUS said:
Welcome bro. Glad u r here
Thanks brother..the aromasin did me very well. Thanks again..Wheres BB been? Havent seen him anywhere.
I'm glad. I love the stuff.

He is hella sick with pneumonia.

He will be back.

We got a damn good nucleus of guys here, and in a few months you guys will be the Vets of this forum ! I'm also damn glad we actually screen our sources here too, trust me no one is becoming a sponsor here if their shit is whack

PAYRION said:
JM750 said:
Thanks JM, I was a little set back when I read you were gone..you were the keeper of the realm!

Thanks for the kind words bro

Glad to see you come over. Welcome to adrenaline Rush! You're going to love it here!

PAYRION said:
I was a member at the other board for the last year. Loved it at first until the same shadiness people are mentioning started..I stayed there to fulfill an obligation to a source and now am ready to move along. Hopefully Ill get that feeling I had when I first joined the other one, and keep it here..Its hard to find a good board that is drama free.. I have been on boards from a long ass time, I was a member back in the Tridia days, those that know that name will know its been a long time.... Anyways about me..Im in my 40s..Last year I came back to the weights after several years away getting my life back together after getting off opiates, I needed away from the gym for that was the scene here in body building, tons of drug use...Ive been good now for many years and jumped back in the gym last year and pretty much got back to my before... Im holding up and down of 250, im 6ft, caliper tested 16-18% depending on if im serious about my diet that week...lol...While abs are on my bucket list, Every time I actually start loosing weight I feel skinny....Ive always been about being just a yoked mean looking thug..This time im trying to actually be somewhat healthy. Well Ill hang around for a bit and hopefully ive found a place again...

Its really great to have you here... You are in the best hands you could be and that's a personal guarantee and promise... I am the first to grasp the concept of being jaded or sour over situations but I also take solace in knowing that THERE ARE good people out there and people that do care and share that kind of vision... Listen, if everyone on the staff did not have that, they would not be here... This is not a staff that was just thrown together... For example, we WEDDING is in July and I have HUNDREDS of people from family to friends etc. that I have to invite yet EVERY one on my staff is invited and flying in from all parts of the U.S. and one even the WORLD... THATS what its all about... People you love and trust and these guys have the same exact mind set as I do and there is no balance of power, no greed, no jealousy... WE ARE A REAL TEAM AND NOONE IS VIEWED UPON OR LOOKED AT AS BETTER THAN THE OTHER... INSTEAD, (BEING SUCH A SPORTS PERSON THAT I AM) WE GRASP THE TEAM CONCEPT WHERE EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES THEIR STRENGTHS AND TOGETHER WE FORM A CHAMPION AND DYNASTY... WHY DO THE TEAMS LIKE THE SPURS ALWAYS BEAT THE BIG NAME BIG MONEY TEAMS? ??? THEY ARE UNITED AS ONE, THEY GEL TOGETHER AND THEY PLAY TOGETHER... That's what this is all about and that's what I have instilled and will bring... Trust me, there CAN be a place, concept and person that is different and that's what I have always been known for and that is what I will continue to provide!

It is great to have members like yourself to the community... i am ALWAYS here if you need me... don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything!

Top Bottom